superconfessional

These guys I know are getting ready to publish their mens magazine. They were discussing a tech section, a style section, etc with an editor today. I wanted to fucking lol in their face.

fuck style and tech, the sure to win business strategy is gratuitous nudity and penetration cover to cover.

I've been listening to Bright Eyes a lot lately. I feel like I'm back in high school. I kind of like it. It reminds of when I first got my car and would just take the deserted back roads to school because I had never driven on the highway. Things were so much simpler then and I admit, I was just full of a lot of hope because I thought college would make everything awesome. Well it hasn't, but any time I listen to specific records like Spoon - "Girls Can Tell" or Broken Social Scene - "You Forgot It In People" it just makes me remember those drives and even though I thought high school was really terrible, retrospectively there are things that sort of stand out as really enjoyable. I know there's a psychological term for this where it's good if you look back on past situations and see them in a positive rather than negative light.

Here's a quote from The Walkmen that kind of puts it into words:

"There's a memory calling, calling way too loud and way to strong. Twisting all the bad things into good. I'm a lucky guy now, but I'll never know until its gone."

heh i liked reading this post i read it and got to the quote at the end and smiled when i read it then realised your sig said SMILE

last minute panic has now resulted in the prospect that i will be sharing a house next year with 3 female housemates who are all working at the same place i will be.

is this a good idea? never lived with ONLY girl room mates before.

last minute panic has now resulted in the prospect that i will be sharing a house next year with 3 female housemates who are all working at the same place i will be.

is this a good idea? never lived with ONLY girl room mates before.

This is an awful idea. Girls hate each other when they live together. Add working together and it's going to be one giant hurricane of bitch (0). Your only chance at salvation is if they're all girls who normally only hang out with guys or aren't typically girly. ALL of them.

If not, prepare to become a recluse or have three girls all talking to you about what they're feeling about the other roommates and boys and work and christ almighty I'm annoyed and it's only a hypothetical.

Seeing my ex-gf tomorrow, to tell her that i want her as a friend, since we didn't see each other after the break-up. Don't know how it's gonna turn out...

Seeing my ex-gf tomorrow, to tell her that i want her as a friend, since we didn't see each other after the break-up. Don't know how it's gonna turn out...

never quite understand why anyone would want to do this unless you had kids or some other reason you are stuck dealing with each other for. or if she's super cool and just sucked in bed.

or if she's super cool and just sucked in bed.

We hardly even slept together actually, she was my gf for 2 weeks or so...

and yea, she's super cool, and got great humor and tastes in music.

It's just that nonetheless i miss the person, not really the relationship, cause i already had a rebond girl...

And if i can sleep with her occasionnaly, why not. Multiply girls!

I realize every day that a lot more women get paid for sex than I ever thought possible. Consider my innocence (and while that may seem not possible, it was very much there, I am a true cherry boy) sullied.

^Word up.

What's the acceptable time in general to wait till you fuck a girl your friend has fucked? I've had a thing for this girl for years, and she likes me too, but my friend boned her for a few weeks last year, and I ultimately value his friendship too much to fuck with it. However, eventually I think any that kind of claim has no value.

^Word up.

What's the acceptable time in general to wait till you fuck a girl your friend has fucked? I've had a thing for this girl for years, and she likes me too, but my friend boned her for a few weeks last year, and I ultimately value his friendship too much to fuck with it. However, eventually I think any that kind of claim has no value.

Sharing is caring...

^Word up.

If they just fucked, there's really no need to wait anymore. A guy can only rightly call dibs (without being a jealous dick) if he caught feelings and let you know or has been fucking on side every now and then since.

^Word up.

talk to your friend bout his experience when boning her. after he explained, act surprised and say "I wanna do her too!". See his reaction, if he says "yeah. go for it" or something similar, do it. Its always best to double check first, IMO.

Dont wanna ruin your friendship over some hos...

bros > hos FTW!!!!!

who gives a cares bout all that. r they hot?

only seen one of them on fb so far, she seems ait. the other doesnt even have a pic of herself on fb (ugly?) and the third is some malaysian girl with a bf lol.

My buddy started fucking his room mate last year, and no brainer, she moved out a couple of months later when things got awkward. i cant deal with this hassle and there seems to be many other hot girls at my place of work. i dont like to shit where i eat.

also, the house looks fuckin sweet for stupidly little cash. The only thing i feel i gotta be careful about is making sure to spray air freshener when i take a dump and making sure that my pubes dont clog up the shower.

I got hit by a fucking car on my motorbike on the way home from work today. Fucking guy decided to do a u-turn into me without warning (or looking, it seems), and took me out. Then proceeded to speed away. Fuck my life.

i don't want to go on this bachelorette party trip. totally obligated to go because i'm one of my friend's bridesmaids. i see it as a huuuuuuge waste of money because i hate las vegas, i hate going to big tacky clubs where they play shit music especially if you don't get bottle service, i don't gamble, and spending money on this means i probably won't be able to go on other planned trips for the summer (portland). and all of us just went to vegas in december!

i just wanna tell my friend, "girl, i love you to death but it's a fucking waste of time and effort." but seeing as the other 3 girls in our circle (also bridesmaids) aren't dating anyone, it's gonna be a while before we do another bachelorette party lol.

last night = stuggy's hot dog w/pulled pork and mojo + grilled bronzini + party at granfalloon in Baltimore, sex on the roof, completely naked.

Friday seems so superfluous now.

i don't want to go on this bachelorette party trip. totally obligated to go because i'm one of my friend's bridesmaids. i see it as a huuuuuuge waste of money because i hate las vegas, i hate going to big tacky clubs where they play shit music especially if you don't get bottle service, i don't gamble, and spending money on this means i probably won't be able to go on other planned trips for the summer (portland). and all of us just went to vegas in december!

i just wanna tell my friend, "girl, i love you to death but it's a fucking waste of time and effort." but seeing as the other 3 girls in our circle (also bridesmaids) aren't dating anyone, it's gonna be a while before we do another bachelorette party lol.

same. but its fun to go to lay on some loose floosies.