superconfessional

I've been feeling really strange lately, sort of like I'm stuck in this alternate reality where what I'm remembering is slighty, but significantly different from what actually happened. Everyone and everything seems a little bit different and I'm just sitting here sort of waiting to snap out of it.

Two weeks ago I was sure this was going to be one of the best summers of my life, and now I know it's not going to be, and I know what has changed, but I don't know where the change came from...

I'm really sorry to hear this (0). You've gotta do something about it or else it will persist or even get worse. I know the suggestion isn't really helpful but I hope you figure something out.

I've been feeling really strange lately, sort of like I'm stuck in this alternate reality where what I'm remembering is slighty, but significantly different from what actually happened. Everyone and everything seems a little bit different and I'm just sitting here sort of waiting to snap out of it.

Two weeks ago I was sure this was going to be one of the best summers of my life, and now I know it's not going to be, and I know what has changed, but I don't know where the change came from...

This feeling your talking about is called life.

If you want this summer to rock it will, if you are already defeated you will have no joy.

Make it what you want and succeed.

girl who llives 4 floors above me and rides the even-numbered elevator with me every other time gives me this really sad looking, goofy puppy dog 'I like you' grin.. even rode the elevator on a Sunday with her when her parents visited and she gave me the 'I like you but I have to pretend I'm not a slat while I'm on the elevator with my parents during their Sunday afternoon visit' grin... seems like her hairstyle changes and she is in various moods, but generally seems like she's stalking me throughout those 6 months, but ay...

fast forward through 5 or 6 months worth of the same shit, and i step on the elevator on a Sunday, look up at the members on the elevator and realize the girl is an identical twin, who roommates with her sister. They look just alike but one is kinda slaggy looking with big hair and a miniskirt always, and one is boring looking. More fun now, definitely.

Appreciate the advice guys... gonna follow it and just make the most of it for myself and stop dwelling on the past.

yeah dude. that was good advice given earlier.

I actually had basically the same thing told to me by my buddy over some pho yesterday and now things are all good again. It's all about perspective, but not in that gay Oprah's "The Secret" kind of way. More like in a, uh, contrapposto way.

No I pulled a Kent Money aka a "just let it go, man".

Do they still actually do those same 419s? The nigerian prince thing is a trope by now, hard to believe there's anyone still falling for them. I haven't gotten spam in a long time.

FYI, i am a Nigerian prince, so, keep this generalist racist shit to yourself please.

And its pronounced Spem. Not Spam.

Please send me your bank account number, i have many zillions of Dinars in hold but you could get half!

confessional: I wish i had the ability to write outlandish threats and scamz :o

i mean, how do you think up of something like THIS?

"We have received a fax message from our World Headquarters, New York, this morning to inform you to produce a mandatory sum of US$35,000.00 (THIRTY-FIVE THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) only, into our account given below in Switzerland within Ninety Six hours (96); alternatively, you will be kidnapped and forced to commit suicide during the period of our oncoming anniversary of fifty years."

I gave my mom a zimbabweian 100 trillion dollar bill for her birthday.

It was, literally, so cash.

I think it's equivalent to 10 dollars or something? Cheapest expensive gift I have ever given.

I jsut sent off some jeans I sold on eBay.

Figured the Piggley wiggley bags I had kncoking aroudn would be cool to wrap them in - heavy brown paper, americana etc. Complete with piggy illustration full viz on the back.

The purchaser was in indonesia, A muslim, I realised, on the way to the post office.

On the bright side I made the last post.

I'm going to see Sex and the City 2 with my wife now.

May I have your ticket? Thank you, sir. Proceed to theater 6, on your left. Please ensure no outside food or drink is brought in, your cell phones are turned off, and your testicles are checked at the door. Enjoy Sex and the City 2.

SATC2 takes everything that I hold dear as a woman and as a human—working hard, contributing to society, not being an entitled cunt like it's my job—and rapes it to death with a stiletto that costs more than my car. It is 146 minutes long ...This is an entirely inappropriate length for what is essentially a home video of gay men playing with giant Barbie dolls.
http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/burkas-and-birkins/Content?oid=4132715

I jsut sent off some jeans I sold on eBay.

Figured the Piggley wiggley bags I had kncoking aroudn would be cool to wrap them in - heavy brown paper, americana etc. Complete with piggy illustration full viz on the back.

The purchaser was in indonesia, A muslim, I realised, on the way to the post office.

On the bright side I made the last post.

is your return address on that shit??

I walked by some car with people in it in front of the grocers and I heard them lock their door. I think it might be about time for a shave or something.

Man, fuck people like this.

Bitches who grip the shit out of their purses from 30 feet away.

Now that you made it obvious, I AM gonna rob you now...

Just the other day, my lady, a friend, and my kid were at Target.

My lady standing in front of me, next in line, my kid and I behind waiting. My friend up in the front waiting for us.

Bitch in the front fuckin uses her body to hide the keypad as she typed her PIN number.

I wish my gf told me this before the lady left the store, I would've said "NOW I KNOW YOUR PIN NUMBER LADY!" as she grabbed her bag and left.

I was walking by a school one evening, that had a shit load of geese on the side walk.

Some bitch on the levee stopped walking her dog, and watched me approach the geese, and waited to see if I were gonna do something to them.

The fuck? Really? Yea, because I have the stereotypical "I FUCKIN KILL GEESE" looks.

Fuckin people these days.

Just the other day, my lady, a friend, and my kid were at Target.

My lady standing in front of me, next in line, my kid and I behind waiting. My friend up in the front waiting for us.

Bitch in the front fuckin uses her body to hide the keypad as she typed her PIN number.

I wish my gf told me this before the lady left the store, I would've said "NOW I KNOW YOUR PIN NUMBER LADY!" as she grabbed her bag and left.

No offence, but if you don't hide your PIN, whether or not there's someone behind you, you risk having your account drained. The person working the register, cameras, etc. may all be after your pin.

no doubt. after I finished laughing, I was almost about to rush their car and yell jibberish to see if they'd peel out.

also I dreamt I started a sugarcane sweetened dr. pepper company this morning. busted ass looking for distributors and shit. didn't want to give free samples cos I spent so much time making each bottle.

No offence, but if you don't hide your PIN, whether or not there's someone behind you, you risk having your account drained. The person working the register, cameras, etc. may all be after your pin.

THEY'RE ALL OUT TO GET YOU OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

sorry you jus sound rly paranoid here tho