superconfessional

i need a new closet,mine is so fully empty.

what to do??

cash that tax return check

shop and buy so much alcohol, too much. maybe codeine syrup?

empty all my jars

stay inside and sip slowly my deliverance

went to a gay bar with the girlfriend for the first time, figured might as well, just got back. ive chilled with her gay crew enough, theyre good guys and becoming my friends so i'm used to it, by now, but sheit, thats that. same tranny touched my ass upwards of eight times. its like when you meet a yappy dog you don't like, you send out 'fuck off' vibes to it and it just keeps up harassing you. anyway, no negative remnants, but huh yep nope theres what that thing is okay

I remember being in a similar situation the first time i went to a gay bar. I kept bitching about dudes grabbing my ass and over-touching me and the girls i was with were like, now you know how it feels to be a (hot) women, guys do that to us all the time and often more agressively....

i have this urgent and ever growing need to clothesline every rollerblader i see

i witnessed a guy trip a rollerblader who was bombing down a path by the beach in hamilton a few years ago. he probably got a good 15-20 feet of air before kissing pavement.

they were going as fast as they possibly could, dodging around families and little kids who were just enjoying a nice day. they deserved it. some people gasped, i failed to hold back laughter.

I remember being in a similar situation the first time i went to a gay bar. I kept bitching about dudes grabbing my ass and over-touching me and the girls i was with were like, now you know how it feels to be a (hot) women, guys do that to us all the time and often more agressively....

i got drinks bought for me, which was nice

but i knew the gay dudes were just trying to get me drunk in hopes i would ask one of them to suck my dick

I had a skin tag above my left eyelid that was pissing me off. So I grabbed my Olfa cutter and sliced it off myself

Shit worked prefectly, you cant even see a scar

I should get into back alley discount surgeries

Guest on-display

sorry i can't have sex right now... busy playing red dead redemption. (obviously i didn't tell her that was the reason)

ive never felt this bad in my life, as a human being i mean.

so my mom gets a call today from my godmother then my mom starts like flipping out, and im hearing this and immediately start tearing up cause i think its my godfather. then i find out that it was actually my godparents' son, who i didnt know very well, that had gotten into a car accident and passed, i started feeling a little relieved yet still sad. but i know that i would have been devastated if it had been my godfather, and that i should feel worse that i lost a family member.

may god rest his soul.

ive never felt this bad in my life, as a human being i mean.

so my mom gets a call today from my godmother then my mom starts like flipping out, and im hearing this and immediately start tearing up cause i think its my godfather. then i find out that it was actually my godparents' son, who i didnt know very well, that had gotten into a car accident and passed, i started feeling a little relieved yet still sad. but i know that i would have been devastated if it had been my godfather, and that i should feel worse that i lost a family member.

may god rest his soul.

It is what it is, you cant deny your own feelings, or lie to yourself.

woke up kinda minorsad cause

my electric toothbrush was dead this morning.

i'm brushing now then after about 2min bitch jump back to life :cool::cool:

just playin hard to get

so a couple weeks ago I was out drinking with my homie on a monday night and stumbling through the financial district saying hi to every girl that walked by

then i wrote a missed connections about it and a girl wrote back and she was one of the ones i ran across.

so i arrange for her to meet me at a store party except i showed up late, didn't know what she looked like, and didn't stay long and went out for food instead.

haven't heard back from her since. smh

the thing is, you go back to your boyfriend, and I go back to my hookups, and everything is back to the way it was. recission of the heart, karma balanced out and yet somehow I'm the one that still got fucked.

I hate actually liking women.

Got on the booze Monday night and called in sick the next morning. Caught up with a mate from out of town tonight and got on it again. Thinking about legitamising my 'illness' by not rocking up tomorrow. Before you know it, it'll be Friday. Too easy.

Out with friends last night to get a bite to eat... busy jap place, people running all over. Saw a beautiful waitress as i walked in, i stared and smiled, which she returned eagerly. Got to my table, every now and then seeing her running around and doing her thing, she would look over and smile again. By the third time this happened i was plotting how to talk to her/get her number as we left.

As i was formulating my move, she slowly walks over to my table for no reason other than to talk to me, we chatted it up, laughed it up, she ended up visiting me at work today. Said she will stop by again tomorrow.

I am starting to be reminded of how good being single can be.

I've been feeling really strange lately, sort of like I'm stuck in this alternate reality where what I'm remembering is slighty, but significantly different from what actually happened. Everyone and everything seems a little bit different and I'm just sitting here sort of waiting to snap out of it.

Two weeks ago I was sure this was going to be one of the best summers of my life, and now I know it's not going to be, and I know what has changed, but I don't know where the change came from...