superconfessional

when I was in 1st grade there was a ditzy blonde girl that was my neighbor. I didn't like her so i made her drink windex, telling her it was blueberry juice.

i think we should have a thread about all our childhood confessions!!!!

in grade 2 I wrote a stpry about a family of zombies for creative writing class. it was really detail heavy and the family of zombies had a zombie baby, and the running gag was that there was a pet vulture, and it was part of the family but it was always eating little bits of the zombie baby! i thought it was funny. i'm not sure how i really knew about zombies and stuff at that age. probably RL stein.

my parents sent me to a psychologist.

(that story, in conjunction with the christmas story i wrote about my teacher getting in a tragic car accident)

Sometimes I get really emotional out of nowhere, for no reason. I think its usually just pent up stress/aggression/irritation, and it only takes something really small, like watching a sad movie, hearing a certain song and ill just wanna lay down and cry or drink, or do mad drugs.

It's good I have such self control, but god fucking knows i'm itching to go to the 24hr store behind my house, get a case of beers and drink myself to high heaven. Knowing that ive got finals coming up, and need to be focused on school is slightly keeping me in check.

Sometimes I think theres something seriously wrong with me.

Also, this thread has been better than it has in months the last couple of pages.

God, reading that first post, I couldn't help but picture one of those pathetic movie scenes where the dude is just sitting on his couch and starts having one of those over dramatized breakdown sobbing fits, haha. No beef with you though, I used to go weeks of my life with Lil Wayne - I feel like dying as the soundtrack on repeat, hah.

I went to a family bbq yesterday, it was my dad's side and the first time we've all got together in probably a decade or longer. he's the second youngest of 7 kids, and him and my mom waited until fairly late to have me and my sister, so all of my cousins bar 2 are well older than me. anyways, I didn't realize how much I missed all of them and how important good family time can be. 2 of my cousins just had babies too, and despite my dislike for kids and not ever wanting them... damn these little bundles of cuteness. Getting drunk with family during perfect weather, chowing down on some burgers, and just talking about hilarious old times made me far happier than I expected. Family is so different when you're old enough to actually take part in all the convos.

been really feeling this lately too. recognizing how much my family knows about life, music and art and really appreciating their achievements... also outside of family hanging out on an equal level with people 10, 20 years older more frequently. i still see myself as a kid rather than an adult, but it's coming closer.

so far, since classes have ended, i've been trying to figure out how i get more fit to attract more birds. but really i don't need to get into shape, i just need to gain some confidence

i wish this was the sum of my woes of which to report to superconfessional (0)

sometimes i wish would never have used mushrooms

i know so much more, but i feel like now i know more than i should

now i know nothing that happens in the world has any importance at all, every problem has been created by people, etc.

but ive been happier than ever so i cant really complain

ive stopped worrying about so much trivial bullshit, but now i need to find something to keep myself occupied till i die

hey guys you know imsobadatsex i am sure

i am starting new concept site

imsobadatdrugs

[dot com]

featuring such choice quotes as

"how do i snort the codeine"

"dxm is the best drug"

"i got this weed laced with coke"

and

"sometimes i wish would never have used mushrooms

i know so much more, but i feel like now i know more than i should

now i know nothing that happens in the world has any importance at all, every problem has been created by people, etc.

but ive been happier than ever so i cant really complain

ive stopped worrying about so much trivial bullshit, but now i need to find something to keep myself occupied till i die"

coming soon

watch out

whats funny to me is that it's somewhat of a general consensus that, in one form or another, what you confessed is a feeling most people get from eating such drugs, and whether they may or may not stay believing it after they come down its funny regardless to see people from either camp immediately profess it to superconfessional.

i laugh because its real. not knocking you too much, write about what you know after all, right?

went to a gay bar with the girlfriend for the first time, figured might as well, just got back. ive chilled with her gay crew enough, theyre good guys and becoming my friends so i'm used to it, by now, but sheit, thats that. same tranny touched my ass upwards of eight times. its like when you meet a yappy dog you don't like, you send out 'fuck off' vibes to it and it just keeps up harassing you. anyway, no negative remnants, but huh yep nope theres what that thing is okay