superconfessional

when i was a kid i once impulsively pulled a chair out behind a good friend of mine whoused to sit in front of me in class and stood for an answer. i had absolutely no reason to do it and i felt good about it. it mystifies me to this day why the hell i did that. and i never was a cruel person.

once during a french vocab test that i of course hadn't studied for i opened the book with the section with the list of the words. so i started writing the test and i was sitting in the back row basically looking directly at my teacher. so halfway through the test she asks me if i have a book on my lap or under the table. i looked her straight in the face and said denied it, she bought it and i even folded the book together during the test and stashed it in my bag. i have no idea how i got away with something like that.

also we use to play this variation on bloody knuckles called quarters

Played this all the time.

Anyone every stick just the tip of a pin under the outer layer of your skin? This kid in 6th grade did this on the palm of his hand with a bunch of pins and formed a pentagram. He then closed his hand into a fist. We freaked out cause we thought he was insane and just shoved a bunch of pins into his hand. Turned out he closed it in such a way that didn't drive the pins in further. Real talk, though, the kid was crazy insane.

Played this all the time.

Anyone every stick just the tip of a pin under the outer layer of your skin? This kid in 6th grade did this on the palm of his hand with a bunch of pins and formed a pentagram. He then closed his hand into a fist. We freaked out cause we thought he was insane and just shoved a bunch of pins into his hand. Turned out he closed it in such a way that didn't drive the pins in further. Real talk, though, the kid was crazy insane.

shit, i think that was me. i did this.

bic pens were multipurpose too. you could pull out the tip and the end(pause), and use it as a spit wad straw.

and whenever there were a bunch of kids in the bathroom, i would turn off the lights, run out, shut the door and scream BLOODY MARY BLOODY MARY BLOODY MARY from the outside while holding on to the knob so they wouldn’t be able to come out. they would yell LET ME OUT I DONT WANT TO DIE or start crying, lol. fun times.

In middle school there was this one kid everyone used to pick on. I got my friend's mini disc player, raised the volume all the way and paused it on Crazy Town's "Toxic" (who the fuck listens to crazy town?...well we did apparently). We then proceeded to hit play right as we put the headphones on him. Looked like he was havin a seizure from how fast he wanted those headphones off his ears.

Lol, such a shitty thing to do.

when i was like 9 or 10 i played worms world party and discovered there was an online mode. i never actually played in the online games but just waited in the lobby/chatroom and spammed swearwords having discovered that typing 'f.uck' woudl allow it to bypass the filters. similarly i used to do user submitted songs on the website for those ocarinas you can buy and just put random swearing too. for like months after i worried that my parents would get a letter in the mail or something saying what i had done like they would have somehow found my name and address.

also real talk when i was around the same age i saw the simpsons episode where maude dies and ned says 'i cant believe the last thing i said to her was no footlongs' and it stuck with me for like a year after. whenever i was saying goodnight to my parents or bye when i was leaving for a sleepover or something i would HAVE to end it with 'bye mom/dad i love you' and if they mentioned something after i'd be like 'yayaya goodnight i love you' like i couldn't allow the last word to be anything else cause i was convinced if i said something stupid they might die and it would be the last words i said to them

i remember i was like in the second grade cheating on a spelling test and i had a sheet of paper in my desk with the vocabulary words and this bitch hella snitched me out! i remember her name was angela. it was one of those moments of betrayal like, "et tu brute?"

i cheat on my art history exam pretty much the same way i did back then. except i print my study guide, put it on the front and back of my binder and put it on the floor.

when I was in 1st grade there was a ditzy blonde girl that was my neighbor. I didn't like her so i made her drink windex, telling her it was blueberry juice.

i think we should have a thread about all our childhood confessions!!!!

in 5th grade i beat a loser kid up so the cool kids would like me (i put him in a arm lock and pushed his face into the dirt until he was crying). we went to the same school up until we graduated high school. i would always avoid saying much to him because i still felt bad kinda. almost 7 years later on the last day of high school, he came up to me and asked me to sign his year book. i just felt like i should give him mine to sign too so we traded year books. after we both finished signing, we gave each-other back our year books and was just like "see ya" and walked away.

he wrote something along the lines of "hey man, have a good life, no hard feelings"

I wrote: "save water drink, your mom's pussy juice"

in kindergarten there was this kid named martin in my class, and on valentines day we were making cards for our parents, and his said "dear daddy, i love you. love, martin" in red crayon, and i went over with a black one, crossed out the m and wrote an f, and then laughed in his face and said "haha haha your name is fartin cause you're stinky and you fart haha haha" got in a lot of trouble, i was a bad kid

yeah moving in... maybe you should try one last thing to show you care and that you can be trusted. like something awesome you'd do together like a road trip... or get hit on by one of your female friend at a bar when she's there and fake rejecting her offers in a way that shows you wouldn't cheat on her.

i mean, i'm no expert but good luck man.

I guess I have no choice here. I've been giving it a good 8 hours of thought. I think I'm going to break it off. It makes me sad. I love her very much.

Been here man, albeit my girl was fucking crazy with the assumptions about cheating, how " men are all cheaters" ect ect

It will never change, that kind of self destructing behavior is there to hide their own insecurities, and all of these people refuse to admit its their problem and not yours. They blame the way you talk, the way you act, how you dress and where you hang out, everything but the true source of the problem. Saying something to you once in a strange situation . ie "why do you have that hot girls number in your phone" is one thing, but all the time means she has deep rooted issues.

I found out afterwards that she was in therapy for trust issues ect and left after only a few sessions. Apparently because there was no problem with her...sigh....

It may hurt, but pull the bandaid off quickly, dont drag it out. And best of luck to you dude, its for the best.

I had a girlfriend who accused me of cheating fairly regularly. Of course, I was cheating but she didn't actually know this and had no proof. It was just her insecurities running rampant. So naturally, I acted indignant when I was accused and threw a guilt trip on her about it.

I wonder how she would feel about the "all women are whores" statement...

Funny you mention that

I dropped that "logic" on her and she got super mega ultra bitchy. Which is hard to do when your already a complete twat

Women dont seem to like their own senseless logic being used against them, its like thier kryptonite. All they can do afterwards is increase their attitude to compensate for being backed into a corner

I love my girlfriend very much, but I'm afraid that we're going to have to break up. She just does not trust me. I've done nothing wrong, but she thinks I'm going to or have cheated on her. She becomes very irate and there's no talking to her. We live together and the advice of others keeps echoing in my mind. People told me it was a bad move. I had no idea that they would be so right.

My question is: I don't mean to sound simple here, but I just have to ask: Does anyone else have experience with Korean women? I've heard that they're difficult and high-maintenance. Her mother is difficult and judgmental. I'm not sure if it is because I'm white or what. Anyone have a take on this?

the tall tail sign of a girl or guy who cheats on their significant other is insecurity. The way your gf reacts to u amd thinks your cheating on her tells me that she is either cheating on YOU or is concidering it. Guys or girls who cheat on their gf often get paranoid that their sig other is also cheating on them or knows something is up. That is why they will think ur cheating on them, they will get paranoid about this shit. The more they think about it the harsher the interogations will get. They will think "does he know what I did and he's just playing it cool?" or "damn I didnnt want to cheat with that guy but I did and it was a one time thing and was so easy, so has he ever cheated on me if it was that easy?" or they are thinking about cheating on you with that new "hot" co-worker or aquaintance. They generally feel a guilt about their thoughts amd that's when they start to try to rationalize stupid shit like this. Or she just might want to break up with you. Whatever the case is, you need to confront it hard. Ask her why she thinks your cheating on her. Then ask her if she has ever cheated on you or has been thinking about it. You want to crush this beef between you and her, go balls out ask all the shitty questions with no remorse. It might lead to a break up but ask for her honesty. U don't know what she is thinking so that's the best way to do it. Plus, do u really want to date a chick that is this self concious? You'll end up married and being that guy at work who works overtime on purpose just so you don't have to go home to a nagging wife. You don't want that shit, so do what's right, confrontation. If you end up single then you will have something to offer to a girl who truly deserves you. Hey, your a superfuturian already, and that is something of extreamly high value.

If on the other hand you really did cheat on her then tell yourself it's time to move the fuck on. True words. Fuuuuuuuu...