superconfessional

a friend and i filled a gym teacher's waterbottle with vinegar one april fools. since it was those gatorade style caps he had no idea until he squirted it. amazingly we didn't get in too much shit.

same friend and i also had the usual childhood rivalry with this girl in the neighbourhood. i remember playing baseball with him and she rode by on her bike and said something to us. i threw a tennis ball at her bike, and 30min later her mom came over and literally dragged both of us over to apologize. when our moms freaked out over us disappearing, we lied and said the ball had been hit off the bat and it was a freak connection with the bike. they went over and proceeded to get into a screaming match with the other mom in the middle of the street in broad daylight. to this day i've never told my mom that i lied :(

Guest on-display

when i was a kid i used to hide in the clothes rack while my mom would go shopping at department stores. lol when people saw me in there

ah also in kindergarten a girl stabbed me in the back with a number 2 pencil. It didn't break the skin, and she got in trouble, but it makes me think how she turned out considering the act was totally unprovoked.

More stealing: at day camp they had this chest full of "prizes" that kids could pick from if they won a certain activity. A few times I would go into the directors office and tell him I had won a game or something and then I would just pick prizes out of the chest.

when i was a kid i used to hide in the clothes rack while my mom would go shopping at department stores. lol when people saw me in there

lol my brother and i used to do this when The Emporium was still open. we used to steal the extra buttons off the clothes.

Oh shit that reminds me: in first grade, there was a raffle that would result in a prize and you got tickets with your name on them for completing homework and I used to sneak over and make more with my name on them and add them to the bowl. Fucking won that shit all the time and I understood ratios from it too.

when i was in grade 2/3 we had a 2 storey tower that was part of the play structure in the yard. kids would regularly jump off of it and land/bail onto the sandpit below. one day i did it and landed on a girl... she was slow to get up and when she did she was crying with a mouth full of sand while i ran away.

i never really stole anything from cubbys but id fuck with people as a kid by taking someones bag and putting it in a cubby down the hall.

anything childhood bathroom pranks?

peeing on the floor of the stall next yours as well as throwing handfulls of wet paper towels while someone was doing the doodie was pretty common for us in grade school.

looking back, we were pretty horrible kids...

In highschool there was a string of mysterious incidents, where turds were left on the floors of various bathrooms around my school.

The perpetrator was dubbed 'the phantom crapper' and became infamous. They wrote stories about him in the school newspaper. There were even imitators, like the fools that crapped in the bowel and put a bank note on top to see if it would get taken.

Every time the phantom crapper struck, the bathroom would be cordonded off and all the students that were signed out during those periods in which the crapping took place would be questioned, but the scent from the trail of evidence soon faded (no pun intended).

To this day, nobody knows who it was.

i think we're all really horrible people. reminds me of grade 3, there was some construction workers on school grounds for whatever reason, and a portapotty off on one side of the field. We told this weird kid that we saw a 100 dollar bill in there. He went in, we held the door shut and maybe 6 or more of us started shaking and tipping it back and forth screaming 'earthquake.'

u think the piss trick is bad, my dude put thumb tacks on some beezys chair and she sat on them.

shit was not cool

haha reminds me of the first time i was ejected from a classroom; i offered my friend a seat at our table, then before he sat down i pulled the chair out from under him

i caught major wreck for that

I know kids who did that shit in 9th grade. We were reading (in class at the time) about some Irish dudes who were indentured servants who called themselves the Molly McGuiers. They blew some shit up and were "freedom fighters" so I guess that was the inspiration for these guys to piss all over the toilet paper rolls at the movie theatre. They ended up doing it everywhere and wanted to be known as the Mark McGwires. Everyone thought it was hilarious (including me).

when i was younger& better i once found a dead rat trapped under neath the ice >: )))) i was as so happy as a retard who found a dead rat trapped underneath the ice

@mrip dude, me too haha, was scared to death of being stabbed by lead pencils.

the worst I ever did in elementary was windmill punching this kid because he acted all military all the damn time (his dad was a marine and probably beat him)

or

telling the girl I had a secret crush on at the time, that her mom was like a lollipop 10cents a lick, resulting in her running to the bathroom crying. :o

put a bunch of pins in the bubblers at school one morning, lucky the janitor found them, woulda fucked some people up, they shot out pretty quick.

stole a kids charizard one day when we were playing pokemon cards, just swiped it under my leg and he never knew. sat there for like 30 minutes legs crossed till he left, no pain no gain!.

when i was a kid i thought getting stabbed with a pencil would result in lead poisoning.

lol

when I was in kindergarten a little boy named Juanito stabbed me in the chin with a pencil. to this day I have a slightly visible black spot where the tip remained.

when i was in kindergarten i would steal shit from people i did not like, and put it in other peoples cubbys i hated just as much, the teacher would look though everyones shit when the theft was noticed and pain and judgment ensued.

When i was in second grade my teacher kinda hit me, and i fell the the floor, while cowering with her over me, my my foot hit hers, causing her to fall down and break her ankle in class. a huge pop. hospital came and gurneyd her out. we had subs for most of the year after that. This being before bart simpson i was hated for this occurrence, which never made sense to me, i should have been a hero.

When I was little I would take little pieces of tar that had been used to seal cracks in the road out front and melt them down with a magnifying glass. Once I had the melted tar I would place an ant in it so it was stuck. I'd then take a dry piece of tar and rest it on the back of the ant. Then I'd melt that dry piece of tar over the ant with the magnifying glass, sealing the ant in melted tar.

Next level cruelty? I feel bad about it these days, but my animal torture never went beyond bugs.

Next level cruelty? I feel bad about it these days, but my animal torture never went beyond bugs.

same here

but on the other hand i remember having some extremely gratifying dreams in which i strangled and stomped out cute muppets or cartoon characters (e.g. the mice from muppets' christmas carol)

200px-Mice1.jpg

almost seems like the next logical step would have been animal cruelty then serial killer

yesterday i was wandering home drunk and realised one of my friend lived in this street. so i opened the door with the code i know, peed in the building's hallway and left. it seemed logical at the time.

now i sort of feel like an asshole but it's also funny maybe i should tell her.

u are either a preally bad drunk or a really fun one..its a fine line I guess

did any of you guys burn each other with pens in school, specifically bic pens.

basically you rub the tip of the pen against the desk till it got hot and then touched your neighbor's skin with it and hilarity ensued!

once in 7th grade, this kid in one of my classes asked me to write him a death threat as a joke. or, i thought it was a joke. a teacher found it and i had to go to the office. i denied everything. they made me write some words to check against the handwriting in the note, so i wrote in the most fucked up handwriting i could muster. i got out of it, but was threatened with suspension. for months after that i was worried it would come back to me.

yesterday i was wandering home drunk and realised one of my friend lived in this street. so i opened the door with the code i know, peed in the building's hallway and left. it seemed logical at the time.

i've done this before but what happened was i was drunk and peed in my own building's elevator. the only people on my floor who used the elevator were the fat girls down the hall and we lived on the second floor

did any of you guys burn each other with pens in school, specifically bic pens.

basically you rub the tip of the pen against the desk till it got hot and then touched your neighbor's skin with it and hilarity ensued!

yes.

also we use to play this variation on bloody knuckles called quarters