superconfessional

I'm a fucking idiot. Got my new iPhone from insurance yesterday... and lost it last night. Didn't even last 12 hours.

Asshole that took it wants $300 for it back. If I wasn't the only one in the country with my name I'd bring a plainclothes policeman with me to bust his extorting ass when I meet up with him.

Oh and I lost my TOJ Perfecto last Friday.

damn, what the fuck did u do last nite?

If she deleted hers, chances are either she did it so that she wouldn't message you or because she thought you ignored her like you said. It's going to be hard, but wait a month before contact.
I just saw apocalypse now (redux version) for my first time last night after eating some mushrooms.

I think I'm a changed man this morning. Shit was UNreal.

wow. i think you out did me when i ate an 1/8th and watched baraka. that shit was nutso.

Watching a movie is definitely not a waste of a trip. Watched the fantastic mr fox in theatres and everyone knew we were trippn ballz off of something.

But I'd still much rather be out and about on a nice day, like on a row boat which actually turned out to be a pretty scary idea.

why redux?

Iunno I thought that was the longer version maybe? I don't know shit, it was my roomies, maybe it wasn't? Whatever I don't know the difference, great experience none the less

watching a movie seems like a waste of a trip to me

people doing mushies and spending the whole time watching a movie or sitting around playing video games is shit you hate status for me. if you're gonna act like a lazy pothead just smoke pot.

people doing mushies and spending the whole time watching a movie or sitting around playing video games is shit you hate status for me. if you're gonna act like a lazy pothead just smoke pot.
man what's worse is when people who don't KNOW SHIT

try to tell u what to do with your time

Y'all can get off my balls now alright? You all should know by now I'm not some inexperienced herb, I had some mushrooms on a dull ass Thursday night to lighten up my shit ass week. I worked all day yesterday and today, have an 8 am meeting tomorrow, and finals starting monday to study for after that. Fucking sue me..

I have watched many movies tripping, its a good thing. Best was Blade Runner to me. The tears in rain scene was life altering, home theater, amazing fun happy time.

redux does suck though, ruins Killgore as a character and just adds too much to me. Cant fuck with perfection.

i want to do stereotypical bro highschool stuff at least once

like going to the mall on a saturday and hitting on chicks with my friends

just the bros

but i'm going to have to be really high first

i think it will be fun

I went to a family bbq yesterday, it was my dad's side and the first time we've all got together in probably a decade or longer. he's the second youngest of 7 kids, and him and my mom waited until fairly late to have me and my sister, so all of my cousins bar 2 are well older than me. anyways, I didn't realize how much I missed all of them and how important good family time can be. 2 of my cousins just had babies too, and despite my dislike for kids and not ever wanting them... damn these little bundles of cuteness. Getting drunk with family during perfect weather, chowing down on some burgers, and just talking about hilarious old times made me far happier than I expected. Family is so different when you're old enough to actually take part in all the convos.

I feel like I should quit smoking, but I don't have a good enough reason to. I smoke maybe 3 times a day (so it's not THAT bad), and when you've worked all day and it's really nice out, it feels great to smoke while driving in your car listening to music. I'm getting back into my "being healthy" routine, so I'm eating well and exercising on a regular basis, and in this case smoking really doesn't fit in. I'll smoke my last one today, and see where it takes it.