superconfessional

I'm seeing João Gilberto this summer, got two tickets to the prime parquet at Carnegie Hall and I'm really excited, I just need to find the right person to bring. It's kind of strange but I just love his music so much that I wouldn't want to just casually invite someone to something that's really special to me. I probably should have bought just one ticket.

This basically just goes back to how protective I get over the things I really love. It's probably silly but whenever someone asks me about something that I have a lot of passion for, like a musician, writer, director, I'll never recommend them the album/movie/book that means the most to me so that I can keep it to myself. I feel like a little kid when I think about this but I don't know.

Anyone else like this?

The fact that your thinking about her so much more means you are prolly starting to like her and u dont want to admit to yourself this.

That's not what it sounds like at all. I'm thinking more about the roommate who keeps leaving hair in the shower drain, not because I want to fuck her, but because it is Becoming A Problem.

i dont have 2 many ironclad rules in life, but 1 of them is dont live with females unless you have separate bathrooms

this is a good rule to have.

I enjoy watching Desperate Housewives.

it's on right after wife swap!!

fuck, I know I am the tl;dr guy myself, but tl;dr (I actually did though). And I concur on the butt dialing, I swear I am gonna start wearing a belt clip holster or go back to the flip phone or some shit.

fuck, I know I am the tl;dr guy myself, but tl;dr (I actually did though). And I concur on the butt dialing, I swear I am gonna start wearing a belt clip holster or go back to the flip phone or some shit.

the only solution is to keep phone locked with password. Annoying, but very effective. Took me a while to get this.....

i told her my real age which i don't usually tell girls because fuck man i'm 20 and shes 23 and she wasn't turned off by it and then cracks this aliyah age ain't nothin' but a number thing on me and i was like yoooooo word girl.

ehFDZU4hXbw

honestly, ive missed sufu. i lurk more than i post. and it makes me buy more than i need. fuck my life haha

+1

I would never go to a sale and I have never bought anything in my life because of advertising but if I spend a week on supermarket or SF fs I am guaranteed to spend up