superconfessional

there's lots of new things i want to have a go with, activities, women, etc.

but the fear of failing keeps me from really trying for any of them...

tumblrl0jiqdf6fm1qzlz5g.png

failing is part of the game and failures are always funny when you've succeeded.

i really think you'd learn a lot from going to nicaragua too for a few months. and if you want to be someone then be that person what are you waiting for ?

there's lots of new things i want to have a go with, activities, women, etc.

but the fear of failing keeps me from really trying for any of them...

there was this russian girl that worked in a coffee shop i used to go to i had a huge crush on a couple of years back. she was a fucking 9.8/10. i said fuck it and manned up and asked her on a date, thought i was gonna have a heart attack in the process.

long story short she said no and i felt like a giant tool for a few days after. but the funny part was, she quit her job the next day, and now whenever i run into her on the street she either crosses to the other side or bows her head down to avoid me and walks into poles and other funny shit like that.

moral of the story, even if u dont succeed with women u can make them feel uncomfortable as fuck for rejecting you without saying a word.

when i was a lil kid and i discovered 2001, me and my one friend listened to still dre and spent a long time trying to figure out what "still puffing my leafs" meant and we came to the conclusion that it meant popping the tongues of his adidas

haha holy shit i just put 2001 on and i read this. puff them leaves.

this weekend was bust. went to a shitty bar for a friend's birthday, almost got into a fight there, and when we were leaving, I ran into this old coworker and her gay dude coworker. Her and I went on a few dates last summer, and she insisted I go back to her place with them and party with her friends and roommates who were meeting up there.

I go, and 15min after we arrive, she announces she's tired and heads to bed. Her friend proceeds to make really uncomfortable passes at me, and when I tell him to back off and I don't play for that team, he actually tells me "no, you're not straight". His logic was because I knew of the most popular gay bar in my town, that I must be gay. Kept making drinks and trying to feed them to me, telling me to take off my jacket and relax, so fucking uncomfortable. The girl told me I could sleep on the couch but with this guy I wasn't about to stick around.

Her roommate and bf come in to a stranger putting dishes away in their kitchen (me), and her roommate says that I and the creeper must roll because they're all going to bed. I told her I was offered the couch, and now the original group I was out with are all asleep so I'm kinda stuck. She says it's cool, and then he decides he's staying too, just on the floor. He starts turning all the lights off and I dip.

Since it's now 4am and my friend's house is almost a 30min walk away, I wait in the stairwell to stay warm. A while passes and the guy opens up the door to head out for food or something. He starts telling me to come back inside. I say I'm waiting for a friend and then I'll be going. He keeps suggesting I stay and I walk out onto the street. A minute later I hear him calling my name. He fucking follows me almost all the way back to my friend's place, trying to stop me, or turn me around, or keeps calling me "restrictive". I eventually told him to fuck off and leave me alone and thank god he got the hint. This guy reinforced all the worst stereotypes, and I've never felt so uncomfortable and creeped out.

Oh, and then I spent 2 hours sitting out on a porch in near-0 temperatures because nobody would pick up the phone. amazingly I've got no signs of sickness today, or exhaustion from the 3 hours of sleep.

So uh, confession: I regret not punching the dude in the face for being such a persistent, creepy little fucker. Apparently a solid "no" isn't enough.

my logic was, with the rest of the peeps coming soon, i wouldn't be alone with him for very long. that and i really didn't plan on that level of creep.

that all being said, i didn't end up sick from sitting outside for so long, and even though it was uncomfortable, i recognized it was a funny damn story. we all laughed about it at lunch the next day.

a true Lady removes her dignity with her clothes and does her whorish best. the rest of the time

she can be as dignified and modest as her persona requires.

time lapse irrelevant; cause i don't fuck with a watch on

This is one of the best blocks of text I have read in a very long time. Kudos!