superconfessional

You guys bring up a good point. My view on relationships and trusting others is very pessimistic though. Best case he looks and finds nothing bad and he can finally relax. Although it would be better to just talk to and ask the girl, the chances of her admitting to cheating (if she did) is slim to none. If she stooped to cheating on you, there's a pretty good chance she also lacks the morals required to tell you the truth.

It's kind of like the show cheaters. You have a chance to find out the truth. If nothing is going on, there's nothing to hide. If there is something going on, you can finally learn the truth and get the fuck out of there.

But someone else said it best, and if you ask and still don't trust her, maybe it is the best bet to just end it. The next time you may not get the girl's password, so you won't be able to rely on that to find out what's going on. You just need to trust your instincts I guess.

if my girl left her hotmail signed on i'd probably read like one email and then feel bad and pretend it never happened.

I never have any juicy emails that would be worth reading, if someone were to read my emails. They wouldnt be thrilled one bit.

its my mans birthday, im going out for tea with him and his daughter, im dreading seeing him incase he thinks his present is stupid... and i taught his daughter last year and havent seen her since i started dating her dad

Fuck, girls who are not showing up on a date need decapitation. First time a girl's fucking with me like that.

I'm pissed, and i'm even more pissed that i liked this one.

i started skateboarding yesterday, i've always wanted to be able to skate, but i didn't really had the balls for it when i was younger (i wasn't much of an intrepid kid). wish me luck haha.

i started skateboarding yesterday, i've always wanted to be able to skate, but i didn't really had the balls for it when i was younger (i wasn't much of an intrepid kid). wish me luck haha.

The real reason to start when you're young is that your bones are made of rubber, your joints stretch like chewing gum, and you recover from injuries in less than a day.

Prepare to be sore and good luck.

EDIT: I should add that I started at 15, haven't skated in 5 years, and STILL get the urge to skate like a crackhead fiending. Nothing else like it.

I'm deliberating about taking things serious with this girl who put out on the first date

is it because she wanted to have sex with you and did?

that doesn't seem to be anything to worry about, or do you expect girls you date to play games with you in order to not get called a slut.

if guys have this double standard everyone loses, i mean we all want girls who are into sex, so why punish them by being weird about it when they are.

well a large majority of women who do have sex with you on the first date are better for short-term relationships than long-term. not saying there aren't any keepers out there, but they are definitely the outlier.

So, let me get this right, you wanted to fuck her, got to at the first chance you could, and now you are laming it up about getting what you want?

No hate, but if a chick wants to fuck, and so do you, second guessing yourself about what she might or might not be doing with other dudes is lame. Are you that normal, are you every dude?

This logic escapes me. Sure a slut is a slut, but a good chick is a good chick. No matter when you get laid.

a true Lady removes her dignity with her clothes and does her whorish best. the rest of the time

she can be as dignified and modest as her persona requires.

time lapse irrelevant; cause i don't fuck with a watch on

when i was in new york 2 weeks ago my friend basil whom i was staying with would have a little ching chong deliver two 40 packs of beer (tecate, bud, brooklyn lager, different everyday) and an extra large pizza every single day. we would eat and drink for 2 hours before we went out listening to the new ludacris album and watching evangelion with the volume all the way down. i've probably drank at least 160-180 beers the whole trip plus drinks purchased at the bar and ever since i've gone home i've been continuing this vacationlike diet at home. i've probably gained like 10lbs and it fucking sucks because i haven't been going to the gym mainly because i can't afford to pay the 105$ monthly fee.

maybe i'm just getting my body prepared for the superfuture party.

on the skateboarding thing... i got a split eyebrow yesterday night from trying to jump on the board while being totally intoxicated. that was after i tried to open that wine bottle and ended up having it to explode in my hands hence all the cuts on my fingers. fun night.