superconfessional

I have a confession. I should be writing an essay right now.

Instead, I'm killing my grades slowly via Sufu.

I mean hell, during class we had work days and I was checkin Sufu and looking at bike parts.

Worth it.

edit: Also, C-c-c-combo breaker

Best news ever.

Final Fantasy XIII is coming out for the Wii.

Here is the ad that Square just uploaded a minute ago...

finalfantasyxiiih.jpg

Here is some gameplay footage as well

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtHmT2PEbVA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtHmT2PEbVA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

-F2D

Just hit-and-ran in a grocery store parking lot. I panicked and didn't know what to do :( I didn't even see any damage to the other car but I feel awful about it and I'm like, physically tired from all the worrying.

Shit. Are you sure you weren't playing Pokemon Soul Sliver while you were driving?

Just hit-and-ran in a grocery store parking lot. I panicked and didn't know what to do :( I didn't even see any damage to the other car but I feel awful about it and I'm like, physically tired from all the worrying.

happened to me too, though the BMW had this really nasty ass scratch on the drivers side :o

what really fucks with your head is when you hit someone on a bicycle and after you parked your car off the intersection the other person limped away and is gone...:(

pics or gtfo

6412_1068687564629_1449270028_30165600_4119940_n.jpg

it doesn't even count if you got them to sign up.

I signed myself up boys. It isnt hard to sleep with someone when you lived with them!

so i heard you and technicolor fucked!
Yes, that is true!

Really. Interesting!

femelle fucking owns.

Just hit-and-ran in a grocery store parking lot. I panicked and didn't know what to do I didn't even see any damage to the other car but I feel awful about it and I'm like, physically tired from all the worrying.

couple weeks out from getting my drivers license and i hit a parked car in a dunkin donuts parking lot. i called the police and waited for the owners of the car to come. it was nerve wracking waiting, and i ended up needing to pay a few hundred in repairs but it was worth the clean conscious and karma.

my own thread contribution:

met this really cool girl and we've been hitting it off. im a little bit nervous because she is older/ more experienced than me but overall im just really excited. also she told me today how when she first noticed me she thought my jeans were really awesome. (sup denim bros.)