superconfessional

I fuckin HATE my ladys older sister...

Sucks to do that, well duh. She IS her sister and shit, gonna have to deal with her... But she is such a shitty person, I can't stand it.

Not only is she a hypocrite, she takes stuff from my ladys room/purse and uses/ takes it/ eats it without her permission... Or even asking.

Went to her room yesterday and opened her new box of cereal, and ate HALF of it...

Went through her purse at work, just to use her make up. (Which is expensive as FUCK.)

Took two of her shirts that she likes, to WORK in (coffee shop.)

When my lady confronted her about it via texting (this morning,) shit face sister replied "OH WILL YOU EVER FORGIVE ME)

Fuckin a... She's lost plenty of friends, within the few months that I've known her... She even pays a few hundred less than my lady does, for rent for their dad... Cuz she buys stupid clothes online and drinks, cuz she's a goddamned alcoholic.

Went to Benders/Zeitgeist with her (SF) and she was skipping along Valencia street screaming in peoples faces, pushing people out of her way, and slapped a cigarette out of some dudes mouth, who was about to beat her ass until I apologized for her shitty-ness...

FUCK...

This bitch seriously needs a damn intervention, but sadly, it won't do SHIT for her...

She always pulls the self pity card and blames everyone else for not understanding her and blah blah blah...

Fuckin a... I don't know how to deal with this bitch.

Gonna find or buy my lady a chest, to lock her shit in. Cuz unfortunately, her door doesn't have a lock, and they have a door that connects their rooms together... Which also doesn't have a lock.

I wish she was an accident.

Confession - I have absolutely no friends when I come home from university for breaks. While everybody else is raging it I'm just bored out of my mind.

i feel you. i hated the pricks and losers at my high school and only keep in touch with two of them.

i stay on campus/go on vacation during breaks with most of my friends since they're international.

Marriage must be really boring...

I remember around 1997 when my dad went to Vegas with friends. He left us a message on our answering machine just to keep us updated on how he was doing..At the very end, I could hear a woman's voice saying.."Who you calling?". Then the message suddenly stops. My mom flipped out. It was crazy the next few weeks/months. I could see my dad on the phone speaking to his you-know-who on various days. He was like "keep quiet" to me. I was like 9/10 yrs old at the time.

Now fast forward all the way to 2002/2003..One day I get a phone call from some woman looking for my mom. She says to me "your mom has been having an affair with my husband." I'm like "okay.." then I hang up and just go back to what I was doing. I kinda knew she was also cheating..She'd whisper on the phone/go to another room all the time whenever she was talking to "him."

After all this..they're still together. lol...

Confession - I have absolutely no friends when I come home from university for breaks. While everybody else is raging it I'm just bored out of my mind.

You should just do stuff with yourself, a lot of people have trouble being alone but just do stuff you would do with other people. Go for hikes/ go to the movies/ go out to eat/ try making yourself or family dinner... do some improvement shit around the house. Just try to keep busy, read a book or do something you wouldn't have the time for when you are at school.

Essentially bro out with yourself.

woke up saturday morning with an 3G 16gb iPhone in my pocket (along with a huge hole on my jeans that i slept with). for a moment i thought about getting to know who's one was it. but I must have restored it because it was on the activation screen. anyway, i'm gonna sell it because i've already got a nice phone, i guess this is god's way of balancing it for all the phones i got stolen and lost.

Life's been too good to me recently

i feel I'm at the peak of my happiness and it'll all about to come crashing down

will be a glorious fall though as i will undoubtedly whirlwind into a self-inflicted solitary confinement.

semper, i think its just the pessimist in me

things are actually really great.....school is done, new job (which is leaps and bounds above my old job), great health, and an amazing woman.

y'know what though? I'm smiling, so that's all that matters :D

i'm really excited because i've got an interview at my school for a summer position, which means that i can fast track and do summer school as well and get more ahead than i already am; but i'm distraught at the fact that i should probably shave my beard that i've had since november.

yeah, honestly; there ain't much out there for grown ups, so hide from real life as long as you can. Germans, Fins, and Koreans know whats up. 30 year old undergrad status for life.

Marriage must be really boring...

I remember around 1997 when my dad went to Vegas with friends. He left us a message on our answering machine just to keep us updated on how he was doing..At the very end, I could hear a woman's voice saying.."Who you calling?". Then the message suddenly stops. My mom flipped out. It was crazy the next few weeks/months. I could see my dad on the phone speaking to his you-know-who on various days. He was like "keep quiet" to me. I was like 9/10 yrs old at the time.

Now fast forward all the way to 2002/2003..One day I get a phone call from some woman looking for my mom. She says to me "your mom has been having an affair with my husband." I'm like "okay.." then I hang up and just go back to what I was doing. I kinda knew she was also cheating..She'd whisper on the phone/go to another room all the time whenever she was talking to "him."

After all this..they're still together. lol...

THis is fucking amazing, and I will put 5 on it that you are also Taiwanese. Only Taiwanese dus can pull of this shit.

And out of curiosity, why do you want to jump so far ahead in school? Unless you're still in high school, let college flow, man.
yeah, honestly; there ain't much out there for grown ups, so hide from real life as long as you can. Germans, Fins, and Koreans know whats up. 30 year old undergrad status for life.

i worked for a couple years after high school and now that most of my friends are graduating and gettin' money, i feel the urge to do so as well. i'm not looking to get out right away, but if i can get some courses out of the way so that i can get out a semester early and travel or something then i'm all for it.

THis is fucking amazing, and I will put 5 on it that you are also Taiwanese. Only Taiwanese dus can pull of this shit.

Sorry to disappoint, but I'm Filipino. I can't believe my mom pulled it off though. I think my dad knew and just didn't care. Plus, I think my mom has accepted my dad's ways. I mean everytime my dad goes away to the PI, my mom already knows he's going to have "fun."

Hmm..now I wonder if my brother and sister know all about this as well.