superconfessional

Last Saturday night I was with my girl and some of her friends to check out a band. I found the music completely mediocre so I went outside for a cigarette. While there, I spotted this dope Indian girl and struck up a brief conversation with her while she waited for the bus. A minute or two later, I got her number and the bus whisked her off into the night.

I made plans to meet up with her tomorrow. I should really be ashamed of myself for my actions, but I'm not.

So I started talking to this girl almost two months ago and things progressed to where we we're sending long messages everyday and hanging out a few nights a week intimately (fooling around, cuddling, talking, my bed etc.). She ended up being my Valentine and we weren't able to have sex that night or the following two times that week we hung out because she was on her period (we both wanted it badly). We finally got a perfect night where we I meant her best friend (she was so fucking happy that it went so well), had a few drinks, and got alone time at my place with no period, but I ended up having whiskey dick for the first time ever so the sex didn't last more than 20 minutes. She seemed to still enjoy it and told me it wasn't a problem at all. I of course was really freaked out by it happening and stayed paranoid for a few days. Long story short the last time I hung out with her was 2 weeks today, and the same night we had sex, and she's been so busy since last week she hasn't talked as much or hangout. She works two Jobs (one as a cocktail-er), goes to school full-time, and supposedly has some family stuff going on. I'm all worried now that she just doesn't feel it anymore, but she tells me otherwise.

The last few LONG messages I've gotten from her have contained things like "I really do like you its just my family is going through a rough time", "I just wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you", "I'm so sorry I'm busy, it feels like so long since I've seen you and I don't like it", "I miss you!", "I'm so sorry I'm busy I've just had a lot of inconvient things happen to me the past few days so we haven't been talking a lot and I hate it!", "I've had a such an awful week and you always brighten my day", "I was looking forward to seeing you tonight all week :( ", "I will tell you all about it when I see you next, which will hopefully be soon", "School and work has taken over my life but it looks like I get a break for a few weeks after this week", "I've been thinking about you so much!", and the last one ended with "Well I hope all has been well with you and hopefully we can hang out next week sometime again".

Just can't stop thinking about it because we're on the cusp of a relationship and I have this need to right my whiskey dick wrong. Sorry for the insane post Superfuture. I trust your insight guys and gals! She's the first normal beautiful girl I've ever dated (all the rest were crazy, eccentric, and artistic types) and I always try my hardest to be as non-creepy as possible. I really like her! I didn't start out crazy about her like I usually do with crazy women but it just kind of picked up and progressed to where I actually have feelings for her and miss her.

Does this stuff actually happen? I just don't know what being that busy is like. I guess her Mom was in the Hospital and all she has tons of finals and projects on top of working till 1-3am on some nights at one of her jobs and waking up at 7 am everyday. So maybe I'm worried for nothing.

End.

What's a whiskey dick?

When you can't get it up or can only partially get it up because of drinking too much alcohol.

i'm so tired of lying to people. typically about things they just need to hear to feel better about themselves because they have low self-esteem.

i'm going to start being blunt and see how that works out for me.

The truth hurts but it is, normally, always the best option. Best not to tell your pregnant wife she's a lard ass though.. just not right. So some rare situations need that special attention to detail... lying.

i still dont know what youre asking for

are you like 15 or something

I'm 22. I'm wondering what the hell to make of it. I've never been THAT busy so I just don't know if that shit really does happen.

Posting intimate messages you recieved from someone you like is pretty fucking invasive if you ask me... Keep that shit to yourself, or at least summarize. I really doubt she'd be comfortable with you sharing things that were meant for your eyes only.

i'm so tired of lying to people. typically about things they just need to hear to feel better about themselves because they have low self-esteem.

i'm going to start being blunt and see how that works out for me.

Being blunt is the best...be real with the people that are important to you.

better to be hated for speaking the truth than loved for telling ppl what they wanna hear.

all my close friends laugh when they hear me talkin to random people...because they know what I would really say if i actually cared about that person or knew them well.

And thus they enjoy me at parties because when blunted/intoxicated I say exactly what needs to be said...not what people want to hear lol (though it does make for some awkward situations at times!)