superconfessional

Got hit by a drunk driver on the way to a family party tonight, had my little sister with me and luckily we are both OK. We got rear ended at a stop light by a guy probably going 30+... his truck slammed into my suv and went flying back about 20 feet... I don't even think he braked at all. First time I've been in an accident like that, my whole body was shaking with fear/ adrenaline and I was so scared that my sister would be really hurt. I don't know what I would have done if the guy that hit us approached us, I seriously felt capable of murder. First time I've felt so upset and enraged in my life, the "what if's" kept flying through my head, I'm so grateful my sister is okay.

mpcec, glad to hear you both got out of that alright.

the drivers in my town and by far the thing that causes me the most stress @ my job driving the cab.

the have no fucking clue how to drive when it's nice out, so in the rain & snow it gets really hectic.

Got hit by a drunk driver ...

Thats fucked, hope the rest of your Chrissy makes up for it. Sounds like the guy did a runner when you say he didn't approach you? Did you get his plates or anything for insurance?

I had to call home whilst the family christmas dig was going on, sucked having to talk to every aunty and cousin for 2 minutes repeating "yeh its abit wet, im fine, no im not lonely, have a good christmas". Decidedly Grinchy of me.

My gf is 10 years younger than me and recently did a 360 degree change on attitude on me. From Lovers to Non Talking Terms in about 12 hours, without giving me a reason and just said nothing. I AM FUCKING DYING HERE. HOW CRUEL CAN WOMEN BE.........

PS. I spent my Xmas Eve drunk and smsing her on how I feel, 0 replies, nothing, absolute nothing.

Avatar is pretty amazing. Like drop your jaw amazing. Like start a thread for it amazing.

Wow.

just saw the movie in 3D and was amazed at how good it is. i can't get over how fucking amazing it is. definitely had a good experience.

My girlfriend is away for Christmas, and half her present is gunna be paid through recycled gift cards and free movie passes that i got for Christmas.

the other half I'm buying tomorrow during boxing day sales.

You sound like you're on redflagdeals.com

was supposed to make lobster and calamari and other food on christmas eve. ended up getting drunk and forgot to prep the seafood. made the pasta side tho. then went to wendys and got some jr bacon cheese burgers and went back home to drink some gin. then somehow i ended up laying on this hill smoking nat sherms staring at the stars.

DOPE