superconfessional

broken_dubz.. I'm with you..

i've been getting too good of use of the new privacy settings..

lurked every single person I've been meaning to but had previously had their photos blocked..

With this came me figuring out five girls I knew in highschool.. who are my age or younger.. are now pregnant.

I also confess that I get no greater secret personal joy than seeing girls my own age and younger pregnant. I'm not sure why, other than if an 'oops' ever happens to me I won't feel so bad.. or maybe I'm shocked at the fact that they're engaging in sexual activity.

i figured it out the other day: all the girls i know from high school who are pregnant or have little hellspawn are not married. all the girls who are married don't have kids. bizarre.

single life is good, but holidays have a weird effect on me since this is the first time i've been single during them in 5 years.

i've been living in an essentially empty house for the past two months. the solitude thing is a nice change of pace and i can focus on me, but i definitely am out as often as i can find time for it.

i feel dirty for watching so much gossip girl lately, but it also makes me realize i'm coming to nyc before the summer. sup scott?

oh, and confession: brought a girl back to my place three weeks ago from a bar. was pretty drunk, and while it wasn't all awkward and nothing was really held back, it wasn't as good as my ex... who i saw two days before. who has a new boyfriend. definitely pulled a quagmire when i woke up and the girl was still here.

broken_dubz.. I'm with you..

i've been getting too good of use of the new privacy settings..

lurked every single person I've been meaning to but had previously had their photos blocked..

With this came me figuring out five girls I knew in highschool.. who are my age or younger.. are now pregnant.

schadenfreude much?

ya its gotten to the point where i don't even care if people call me stalker or watever. I'm in my final year of school and shit its getting hectic, i dont have time to chase girls or form relationships at the moment, just need to study graduate and get the fuck outta here. got a job waiting for me in london if (god permitting) everyhting goes to plan.

im currently living with inlaws to pay off bills to get back out and possibly buy some property. i've lived on my own for 7 years and i almost feel like this is a step back. damn mother in law can be crazy. its already noon and i want a beer.. can this develop a bad habit?

i figured it out the other day: all the girls i know from high school who are pregnant or have little hellspawn are not married. all the girls who are married don't have kids. bizarre.

All the girls I've spotted are all getting married or got married shortly after they started to show.. In five.. well.. probably three years, they'll be single again so they might as well not even waste the money to get the marriage license. Oh, to be 18 and stupid.. and now with baggage.

Oh, to be 18 and stupid.. and now with baggage.

something like 10% of my graduating high school class (at the time of graduation) either

a.) had a kid already

b.) were expecting

c.) were engaged because of (a) and/or (B)

d.) were married because of (a) and/or (B)

another 5% went on to "beauty school" were they will learn to cut hair, and where i still refuse to go to get my hair cut, even if the cuts are $5 and i'm a poor college student. i expect that percentage to rise as people realize that college is expensive and much different than high school.

im currently living with inlaws to pay off bills to get back out and possibly buy some property. i've lived on my own for 7 years and i almost feel like this is a step back. damn mother in law can be crazy. its already noon and i want a beer.. can this develop a bad habit?

an afternoon beer is always a good idea, bro

i saw my dad and he was wearing the h&m scarf i bought him last xmas but gave him in february because i forgot about it. then i remembered i stole it. such a bad person.

i wanted to ask a friend a tee from his dad's band for my mom but forgot so hum;..... i'll write her a poem now that's a cool idea.

I bought my mom a cool book for Christmas an as soon as I got to her house the first thing I saw was the SAME BOOK in the bookcase, unread and unable to hold the interest of anyone.

Aghhhsh gotta rethink my gift plan.

Buying gifts for moms is so hard. Especially when they give you that "I don't want anything".

^ nice one!

they say they don't want anything but are fine with something. i've bought her decoration, clothes and stuff, but the only thing she uses is a lame 2€ plate i thought was trippy and a cupholder i made.

it's also harder when you only see her a few times a year. if only i could run her restaurant for a few day so she could get some well deserved rest...

i still haven't perfected things my mom wants. i'd buy her something she'd like, but she'd ask how much i paid and she'd tell me to take it back. i think she wants croc boots?

i'm not getting anyone anything this year, i got holiday in a few days and i'm already broke. the only person i bought stuff for was my work secret santa.. which ended up not being so secret because we all found out who got who because the last person picked himself.

Avatar is pretty amazing. Like drop your jaw amazing. Like start a thread for it amazing.

Wow.

I would like to confess that the dizziness from the 3D was awesome.

I want to be shook when leaving the theater...

stimulate me...

forest sex

in 3D

why not 4D?

i want to feel that blue vagjayjay:confused:

nightmare before christmas.

my younger brother ran away from my dysfunctional family. me and my sister spent 2 hours of looking for him, and found him walking around in the cold streets with nothing more than a t-shirt. this night sucks.