superconfessional

I've had such a depressing weekend. Didn't feel like going out with people who I don't really like that much so I stayed inside every night.

i kinda was like this on thanksgiving. i was feeling kinda bummed out, i didn't want to be around people but i sort of had to go out for thanksgiving dinner. then i went to call my friend who was in town for the week and i actually ended up having a good time.

wow wtf.. my "friend" wouldn't share some of his lunch with me, seeing as i had no food. heck, ive shared stuff w/ him all the time.. now im mad and hungry :(

I have so much stuff to do this week because I didn't do anything productive over break. Also, this girl i was trying to be fuck buddies with is stressing me a bit. she needs to chill. Going home and seeing the girl who I love makes me feel bad about the whole situation. blah. shitty weeks ahead.

Lurking on sufu does make me happy though.

back to the depths.

also, i like to pretend to be batshit crazy just to see who'll call me out on it.

so far i've noticed that yanks never do, no matter how much bullshit i make up.

why is that?

Our television is so superior to the rest of the world's, the craziest, weirdest true stories are dramatized or reported repeatedly so anything seems possible.

Alternately, I have no idea. What kind of things do you lie about?

I'm not a teenager anymore come tomorrow

same old shit nonetheless.

being a teenager was fun at the time, but i wouldn't want to go back and do it again.

mind you, once you finish up college etc you learn soon that the 'i dont give a fuck' attitude that guided you through highschool doesn't fly so well when the responsibilities start to pile on.

woke up in the middle of the night screaming, felt like two people were holding me down. My heart was beating fast as hell, and my wife didnt say a thing and just rubbed my shoulder and I fell back asleep again.

that my friend is messed up, howd you feel the morning after?

if you still don't give a fuck after college you either end up poor or awesome... well the odds of becoming awesome are very narrow.

yeh most of these people have a natural talent that they dont really give a fuck about cultivating but fame/success/money/women just come to them without trying

yeah thaht's whato i'm trying to head to but i recently figured photograhy and hard rock are played out. one of my best friend is the laziest dude on the planet but his rock band is airing on the bbc and shit comon... i'll graduate and we'll see.

I have so much stuff to do this week because I didn't do anything productive over break. Also, this girl i was trying to be fuck buddies with is stressing me a bit. she needs to chill. Going home and seeing the girl who I love makes me feel bad about the whole situation. blah. shitty weeks ahead.

Lurking on sufu does make me happy though.

back to the depths.

get back to posting bro

missed u

true that ..

I'd rather study the world wars than our history..

Sorry to derail this thread but....

Check out a book called "The Rise and Fall Of The Third Reich" by William L.Shirer

I am a complete nerd for books on the world wars, vietnam, ect. This is the single most comprehensive book with loads of behind the scenes information obtained by secret German documents at the time.

It is one of the most interesting books I have ever read, it will keep you riveted

is there even a history. ùayube it's better than france history that is so long and boring too i can't recall shit.

Some guys from france landed here, raped and killed the Amerindians and took possession of fields/grounds. C'est ça le Québec.