superconfessional

The girl I've been dating just broke up with me because I was "emotionally impotent" and apparently incapable of showing her how much I cared about her. She also said that I'm so cold and inflexible that this breakup would cause me no actual sadness. I could not deny these accusations, but I objected to the last part even though I knew it was the truth. This happened just the other day and I've been perfectly fine.

The girl I've been dating just broke up with me because I was "emotionally impotent" and apparently incapable of showing her how much I cared about her. She also said that I'm so cold and inflexible that this breakup would cause me no actual sadness. I could not deny these accusations, but I objected to the last part even though I knew it was the truth. This happened just the other day and I've been perfectly fine.

excellent username/post combo.

how u kno will b white? hes in kpop threak a lot he could be azn

but will mang u should be studying :confused:

i didnt do amazingly well on my 2nd midterm so im motivated to study harder for the final :(

I'm white and unmotivated.

I'll have to study pretty damn hard since I don't want to spend one more year at this shitty school.

I don't even know what the fuck I'm doing there.

sometimes i wish my friends had similar tastes in music.. sometimes i wanna go to shows that no one wants to go to and i end up not going. usually it's because it's in the city and i don't wanna go alone

i know the feeling...its soo much worse when you have soo many guilty pleasures and that most of your friends are elitests (in a way) someone come see sights and sounds/moneen with me! ahahaha

man, i wanted to see moneen for years and always had some other situation get in the way. i'm surprised they're still making the rounds.

i have put off so many shows due to friends not really knowing the music. though when i have convinced people to go with no prior experience with the band, they've more often than not become fans. you've gotta trick 'em.

moneen is actually pretty good live. saw them last when they opened for saves the day a few years back.

i would but most of my friends knows whats up enough to decide if they wanna pay that $15 to go see bands, even if they're into thier own little niche.

i wish i had different friends. most of my friends believe almost any fitting clothes are queer.. they think if you were casual shoes ( boots, etc) , it automatically makes someone "g@y" ...

also, i never knew you're supposed to floss, so I i just started this past week ..

^^same, i used to drag exs to shows all the time and buy them drinks while i geeked out to music they didnt care for. nowadays its mostly basement shows for me....

PS. passion pit was meh live when i saw them.. the singers screech makes me cringe but the crowd was good.

^i loooovvee how intense hardcore shows get. its probably may more more intense in NYC than it is here/mtrl/tdot

PS. passion pit was meh live when i saw them.. the singers screech makes me cringe but the crowd was good.

yeah i was concerned about that too, annoying ass voice at times. maybe i'll hold off. hopefully i'll be able to drag my coworker in going.

also, i never knew you're supposed to floss, so I i just started this past week ..

i always forget to floss. my gums bleed really easily. needless to say, all this week i'd been flossing

i had a dream about my ex and as soon as he saw me he started talking shit and threatening me....and i was like i fucking dare you, you pussy ass mother fucker

thats all i remember. i think they were trying to convince me to come back or something--his family.

and then my ex sisinlaw sends me a facebook message telling me she had a dream about me as well....WEIRD.

my dreams are fucking with me. like the swap one...mmmhhhmmm

seeing shows here generally suck dude.

It's like 1 in 10 shows thats good/tolerable to be in the crowd. Best venue in Manhattan is probably Bowery Ballroom, but only if you can get up to the balcony and chill. Otherwise yeah, shows aren't really worth the money spent.

though I have gone to some great ones in NYC in the past couple months,.

on that note - anyone going to ATP 2010? Stooges, Sleep, Mudhoney, and more playing Don't Look Back classics. I'm considering it.

my gf is going to see a broadway show with another guy..... just her and him. oh yea and they kissed each other before we were dating or rather we were on the talking online and over phone every night "together" phase of dating.... im not completely comfortable with this but because he is also her "big bro" since she's in a sorority its supposed to make it ok. we have been dating for 4 years but still.... am i really to expect them to meet at the theater watch the show and right after part ways ? in my mind is building up to be like some date they are going on....... i have to get this off my chest, am i wrong for feeling uncomfortable about this ?

then right after she broke the news to me, about this show shes going on with him ... she stated " oh well yeah ill watch wicked with him and i thought itd be cool if we saw jersey boys together then..." i was like "what if i want to watch wicked ? " ........she stated she'd see it again...... this shizz is so retarded... edit*

my gf is going to see a broadway show with another guy..... just her and him. oh yea and they kissed each other before we were dating or rather we were on the talking online and over phone every night "together" phase of dating.... im not completely comfortable with this but because he is also her "big bro" since she's in a sorority its supposed to make it ok. we have been dating for 4 years but still.... am i really to expect them to meet at the theater watch the show and right after part ways ? in my mind is building up to be like some date they are going on....... i have to get this off my chest, am i wrong for feeling uncomfortable about this ?

The fact is, your girl is going on a date with another guy.

Your in college and have been dating for 4 years? Unless you end up marrying this girl, which considering she's going to date another guy, seems unlikely, you've wasted 4 years of the prime of your life. At no other time will you be surrounded by such large quantities of loose women of low moral character.

Move on. Now.