superconfessional

Did anybody here go to Parsons/St Martins/Royal Academy after completing their undergrad? I'm seriously considering it. I kinda regret my undergrad choice (even though its a good degree from a good school) but I'm only a year and a bit away from getting my degree so it would be stupid to drop out at this point.

Do you still have to do all the crap foundation courses?

This is why some white people confuse me (0)

how u kno will b white? hes in kpop threak a lot he could be azn

but will mang u should be studying :confused:

i didnt do amazingly well on my 2nd midterm so im motivated to study harder for the final :(

^^that happened to me

my buddy found maggots in his food one day at the Pho place i used to frequent

soooo heartbreaking :(

my confession - i miss dunkin deeznuts wdywt postings.

Did anybody here go to Parsons/St Martins/Royal Academy after completing their undergrad? I'm seriously considering it. I kinda regret my undergrad choice (even though its a good degree from a good school) but I'm only a year and a bit away from getting my degree so it would be stupid to drop out at this point.

Do you still have to do all the crap foundation courses?

talk to homi29

yeah it was little bug so not that biiig a deal but still.....i know we probably eat a few bugs a year if you order out or even if you dont but its actually seeing them that i dont like....

thanks goat man, but 'm a corporate whore nowadays and wear mostly suits and I've been too lazy to take pic on the weekend ....but I do like taking wdywt during the fall and winter better.........

come to singapore. :o

isn't singapore superr hot?

its one of the places i have in mind.

new york is closer and i have been wanting to go. never been :|

also can go hunt m down, for not getting me my coat

yeah it was little bug so not that biiig a deal but still.....i know we probably eat a few bugs a year if you order out or even if you dont but its actually seeing them that i dont like....

i read in a snapple cap that we eat about 3 spiders a year, in our sleep.

i'm sleepy but when i hit the bed i can't sleep.

i read in a snapple cap that we eat about 3 spiders a year, in our sleep.

Urban legend. Apparently spiders don't like huge, warm, moving things (danger) or moist areas (mouth) and the odds of one falling from the ceiling directly into your mouth AND not waking you up in a panic are slim.

I did, however, once wake up with a junebug on my lip. Freaked out a little.

thanks goat man, but 'm a corporate whore nowadays and wear mostly suits and I've been too lazy to take pic on the weekend ....but I do like taking wdywt during the fall and winter better.........

i found a living grasshopper in my sandwich from Pret a Manger once... right as I was about to bite into it i saw moving legs sticking out of the side.

my friend who just finished wolfing his down almost threw up, haaaa

The Saved by the Bell episode where Mr. Belding eats chocolate-covered grasshoppers

"When a weary Belding reveals that he hasn't eaten lunch, Zack offers him one of Screech's chocolate-covered grasshoppers. Once Belding is safely ensconced in one of the men's room stalls, puking his guts out, Zack makes for the exit. However, he runs into Jessie and Grahamdhi, who are headed for the Max. When Zack points out that they're supposed to be saving the world, Jessie's all, "Yeah, well we tried, and now we're taking the rest of the day off." See? Worst protesters ever. As Zack is trying to prevent Jessie and Grahamdhi from colliding with Kelly and Slater, Belding emerges from the bathroom. Zack explains that he was just concerned about Belding's welfare and offers him a caramel caterpillar."

sometimes when i'm trying to read when i'm really tired and my eyes keep losing focus. I focus less on the words, but on the spaces between them and the spaces between the letters and my brain makes shapes and faces and creatures out of them. i wonder if that's normal.

how u kno will b white? hes in kpop threak a lot he could be azn

but will mang u should be studying :confused:

i didnt do amazingly well on my 2nd midterm so im motivated to study harder for the final :(

mmm I'm confusing him for that one du from montreal, whose name is also will something, i think. or am i crazy? maybe.