superconfessional

"your immaturuty comes off from your posts" @djrajio

doyourememberthetime?

Rest your hands in standard QWERTY typing position above your keyboard. Several millimeters below your thumbs is a long rectangular key approximately 8-10cm long. Try pressing this key when typing in standard conventional English. Thanks.

Guest dave 3000
I'm somewhat disappointed by your obviously blanket and generic response to my initial question.

I'm still an intellectual and would be interested to hear what certain design principles and "understandings" you find I "neglected" to address or that you subscribe to. How exactly would have a designer approached this better or differently?

I'm interested in modern furniture designers like Minotti, Catherine Memmi, etc. who take a neo-minimalistic approach to their designs using a neutral palette of colors. The lines are clean with subtle 60s/70s influences. In particular I love art-deco/neo-deco and hope to incorporate certain art pieces to my place. To augment the overly modern and clinical affect, I choose dark brown uneven finished wedged oaks for the woods , purple drapes in a traditional Japanese silk/woolen blend w/ subtle stitching variations to allow light in , and I'm having Turkish rugs shipped to give it a more ethnic/asian feel.

Obviously my place is a work in progress but I wanted to initially shut-up the haters who consistently believed I wasn't purchasing these items.

Seems to me like you didn't want to take a stand on this issue which is fine.

i love you draijo, but i didnt read

i just assumed that you were big noting yourself as usual

I'm interested in modern furniture designers like Minotti, Catherine Memmi, etc. who take a neo-minimalistic approach to their designs using a neutral palette of colors. The lines are clean with subtle 60s/70s influences. In particular I love art-deco/neo-deco and hope to incorporate certain art pieces to my place. To augment the overly modern and clinical affect, I choose dark brown uneven finished wedged oaks for the woods , purple drapes in a traditional Japanese silk/woolen blend w/ subtle stitching variations to allow light in , and I'm having Turkish rugs shipped to give it a more ethnic/asian feel.

You sound like Bateman reading off a catalogue.

I was getting on the bus yesterday and there was a female ahead of me. I wasn't really paying attention to the other people at the bus stop so I didn't see her face, but as she was getting on the bus I was checking out her ass, and I thought to myself, "nice". Upon boarding said bus I looked at her, and she was definitely in her 60s. Felt a bit like this guy:

gmilf.jpg

I'm somewhat disappointed by your obviously blanket and generic response to my initial question.

I'm still an intellectual and would be interested to hear what certain design principles and "understandings" you find I "neglected" to address or that you subscribe to. How exactly would have a designer approached this better or differently?

Obviously my place is a work in progress but I wanted to initially shut-up the haters who consistently believed I wasn't purchasing these items.

Seems to me like you didn't want to take a stand on this issue which is fine.

it's on motherfuckers. i can't wait to see dudes response to this

few days ago, a girl in a store pissed me off so much, i gave a pair of darkshadow denim to a shop boy in another who would really appreciate them. sometimes stupidity in conversation enrages a fellow to do ridiculous seemingly magnanimous things.

I saw my best friend had lost 10 pounds, I can't let her get skinnier than me.. looks like I'm going to start working out.

Jesus you get worse with every post.

People keep asking me what colleges I've applied to.

I said "The Academy of Art in SF, why?"

Them "That's it?"

Me "Yeah..."

Them "Oh..."

Then they walk away with this look.

Then I feel kinda embarrassed. WHY?

I should have my nose in the air because I don't to struggle as much as the other kids when it comes to personal statments and that other bullshit, but I feel...unaccomplished?

Can't help but feel like I took the easy way out because I didn't really apply anywhere else...

AAU was the first place I applied to and I got accepted within less than 24 hours (because it was that easy).

BUT

Fuck a UC Berkeley. I'm going to art school.

neptune, apply to Parsons

you'd probably like it here.

expect me in a couple years. lemme git sitchiated.

well, I'd say come here from the get-go: Foundation year puts you back @ year 1 regardless of what you've done before. My suitemate is supposed to be a senior next year and is a freshman right now because he transferred into Parsons. I'm not in Parsons but I go to New School and it looks like fun. I'm taking some classes over there next semester anyways.

I feel like my head is gonna pop off from sheer anticipation.

My mom would die if I went east for my first year away. She barely let me go to SF. She's also making me live in campus housing for my first year when I have so many other options.

When she gets over herself for my second year, I'm gonna live with my dad.

For my third year---I'm free (essentially) from the parental leash.

Still too far ahead to see what's going on though.

At least apply to UC

its not like the essay matters so just write some shit about being an Asian immigrant.

That's like the story of 60-70% of all UC students.

Do UC's for undergrad still have the reputation of being the schools that Asian kids go to when they can't get into Ivy status?

Not withstanding certain programs such as UCSD's pre-medical or Berkeley's EECS/engineering programs for example...