superconfessional

Im in love with a girl, and she cant do no wrong.

And ive become a bitch in the eyes of my friends because of it.

Its aight, they dont know her like I do.

enjoy that bull shit while it lasts kid, a good friend is worth a thousand times more than a bitch, i was in your shoes. i fucked up the one friendship i value more than anything and i'm still rebuilding that shit. don't let your vision blur because you ain't the one getting a facial, she is.

i'm such a jerk sometimes. i was chatting with the cute russian kid in my class during lecture. he was saying something about how he wanted to ask the professor out for coffee to holler at her and that i was jealous because he didn't ask me. so he sent me an email

Dear Samantha,

Thy hair smells of roses and your looks are of utmost perfection. Philosophical coffee?

with love,

xxx

and i replied:

Dear xxx,

No thanks.

Fondly,

Samantha

damn it, why do i get hit on by dudes all the time! this is not cool. like i know the answer to this questions already, because my crew is all girls except for myself basically, but still, not cool

went to the utilities office to pay my electric bill yesterday and this old Mexican guy was at the window next to me pleading with them to turn his power back on. He was $97 short and they wouldn't do anything. I hella wanted to give him the cash, but literally every penny in my name is committed to other bills. I maybe coulda made it work though. I feel bad.

i think of this super fucking awesome mayo-mustard sauce i bought in france. and then i get sad because i used it all up. :( someone send me moar plz. will send peanut butter in exchange.

here's some virtual one

Mayonnaise-Amora.jpg

went to the utilities office to pay my electric bill yesterday and this old Mexican guy was at the window next to me pleading with them to turn his power back on. He was $97 short and they wouldn't do anything. I hella wanted to give him the cash, but literally every penny in my name is committed to other bills. I maybe coulda made it work though. I feel bad.

Damn, you shoulda helped him out. Good karma.

for the last 48 hours i've only been smoking and playing gta:episodes from liberty city. tomorrow is a holiday and i've got no class on thursday. it's gonna be a slowwww week.

I am on the cusp of a relationship and all I can think about is sleeping with other women. I think about that when not being on the cusp of a relationship, but I find myself even more middle-of-the-road about this than I usually am.