superconfessional

I really wonder why an 80 year old geriatric deems it necessary to fit in amongst 20-30 yr olds.

I understand that you may have something in common with these kids, your love for fashion. But don't you have anything more important to do with your time?

Its great and all, that youre not just sitting at home, shitting away your last years behind a tv screen, yelling away because someone answered a question on Jeopardy wrong.

But do you really want to spend your last years behind a computer screen, bickering with kids old enough to be your grandkids, about how tight your clothes are and how your old ass should stfu?

What the fuck you doing dude?

Im glad your old ass knows how to use a computer, but stfu.

You were funny for the first few weeks, because I was enjoying watching people shit on you....but you should leave dude, its just embarrassing at this point.

Especially with that XS leather jacket and your excuses "I bought it to stretch it out" stfu you bought that shit too tight and it looks terrible, just man up to your mistakes.

Peace out homie.

Real annoying old ass nicca concept.

it's funny how many scum bags fucking ask for me to get them a job at odin and then talk shit about me behind my back. (not you jeepster [0])

lol, Pavla still calls you Frodo and I tell that bitch to shut up.

scott is the nicest person ever. I see no reason to talk shit about him.

i want natalie portman to be my immoral sister...

i feel we feel each other..... i want to feeeeel

Natalie Portman's Shaved Head?!?

oh man you went there...

The b& hammer approaches!!! (or at least the infraction hammer but that has much less of a ring to it)

I'm baffled as to how little interest I've gotten from SF/Sufu for my jawnz proxy.... y'allz is always complaining about shit being so expensive and I offer it for less than 50% retail, still no bites. UNCOOL!!! I'm already down $9 in parking and another $11 for tomorrow.... that's basically an item without profit, sad sad sad [/rant]

what household furnishings does a man like djrajio go for?

Time & Style, Cassina, and Minotti.

.%2Fassets%2Fkatalog%2Ffull%2FMINOTTI-HAMILTON-2.jpg

Ugh... I understand the identity you've created for yourself on the board, and there's times I'm entertained by it, but this post just reeks of pretentiousness and shallowness. I'll probably catch hate for this post, but if I had any rep to spred around I'd neg for sure.
I agree with you to the tune of 1000000000000000000$. Which i just spent on a fancy inflatable elephant made of gold, that gives the best head ever, as i jerk off people on the interwebzzz about being a big shot.

I tried to neg him on this one too. Get the fuck outta here with your pinky rings and pictures of a house you took from the web Darijariaarihooo or however you spell it.

I enjoy light hearted insanity as much as anyone, but go spend some money on a soul, oh wait, you cant buy class. keep up the act dude, your fooling no one except the kids in your self titled thread.

lol, you're such a douche.

And too all the haters.

Can I getta fuck you?

Sadly whatever I spend on you guys won't properly be able to appreciate it.

It's ok though cuz I buy it for myself.

Yet again, you post pictures you took from the internet.

Keep it up dude, no hate, just seeing someone who wants to project a image that might or might not be real. I could care less, but your smug no matter what.

by the way, have i shown you my new house?

l_ec74604f46faad71e8676e9bb03da94c.jpg

I just haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate being mediocre.

Keep it up dude, no hate, just seeing someone who wants to project a image that might or might not be real. I could care less, but your smug no matter what.

Look son.

Successful people always will have haters.

I'm fine with it.

The smugness/arrogence is part of my persona on sufu. Obviously people who've been on sufu for sometime know what's up.

If I merely just posted that spent some money of some fine furniture would you all gotten your panties in a bunch??

Probably not.

The furniture is getting custom made, so will take another week.

No worries about the pictures.

I will certainly post a few once everything is set and done.

broke up w/ my gf awhile ago. met a bridesmaid @ a wedding shortly thereafter. we hit it off but she's younger and like to spend most of her free time in bars i don't enjoy, getting shitfaced with her friends. i'm definitely a more laid back kind of guy. tried to make it work w/ her but she gave me the "i need space" thing, so i think it's pretty much done for now. i'm the "perfect guy for when i'm ready for it".

went out last night to a big halloween thing at a local art gallery and hooked up w/ a burlesque dancer who i've had a crush on for a few years. good times.

Come on sufu let a dude buy his furniture. Considering what a nice apt in Tokyo costs and how furniture, like fashion, takes a massive price jump once you get past IKEA/ mass production level I don't think 15k is outrageous for someone who can afford it. This forum is filled with dudes complaining about how they're broke for rent/food/alc while getting props showing off flavor of the month $400 knits and 2k+ leathers in the purchases thread.

Djrajio prob has his finances in better shape than 90% of sufu and as far as I can tell makes all his own money while constantly hustling on the education/job improvement front at the same time. I don't care how smug he is but that shit is better than than a young man decked in 5k of designer Japanese because his parents are old money or own 4 car dealerships in Cali.

Plus god knows the Jap economy needs stimulating and until the dollar gets back over 110 to the yen I know I'm not buying anything from there.

you hate being mediocre, but you stuck with the two maybachs? i expected more from you Astro. maybe the next house will be better

:cool:

ffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

halloween is/was surreal and frustrating. to an unbelievable extent.

BRO YOU HAVE NO CAB ETIQUETTE, YOU FROM NEW YORK? YEAH WELL I'M FROM BOSTON, FUCK YOU. I SHOULD KICK YOUR ASS BRO, FUCK YOU BRO.

jeepster, thank you again, seriously. best night of my life.

of the things i like the most, there's probably, between homemade pizzas and chilling in the park on a sunny day, being told what i did last night.

And too all the haters.

Can I getta fuck you?

Sadly whatever I spend on you guys won't properly be able to appreciate it.

It's ok though cuz I buy it for myself.

I have no problem with someone being successful, and I have absolutely no problem with people spending their money on whatever they want, I was just raised with the belief that bragging about one's personal finances is really tacky. I don't know if you are looking for the recognition, or the applause for allegedly spending money, so I guess if that's what you need... I'm sure you have "friends" who will help you with that part.