superconfessional

scott u should do it, but ill only read it if its u. :P

i hate depressing books, lifes shit enough sometimes.

like whit said, i read like fantasy/science fiction shit cause its so obviously fake and it takes me to good places in my head. :o

I really want to be a freelance illustrator but the work isn't coming in frequently enough or paying enough. Got an email today from a magazine that wants to work with me (for free of course) saying how they love my work and they think i'd be a great fit etc etc. I just replied back saying yes, and reminding them that I have in fact worked with the TWICE before (one time doing 11 illustrations for them and writing 1,000 words....)

I really want to be a freelance illustrator but the work isn't coming in frequently enough or paying enough. Got an email today from a magazine that wants to work with me (for free of course) saying how they love my work and they think i'd be a great fit etc etc. I just replied back saying yes, and reminding them that I have in fact worked with the TWICE before (one time doing 11 illustrations for them and writing 1,000 words....)

i know this isnt exactly groundbreaking advice, but based on what ive seen you post up here you have what it takes to be a pro, but just need to keep plugging away (part time of course until it pays enough to support yourself)... persistence can beat talent, and if you've got both you are unstoppable.

thug motivation

I spent $15,000 on custom furniture this past month.

Just ordered $2,000 drapes.

I can't stand living in mediocrity and would rather buy the things I truly want.

Ugh... I understand the identity you've created for yourself on the board, and there's times I'm entertained by it, but this post just reeks of pretentiousness and shallowness. I'll probably catch hate for this post, but if I had any rep to spred around I'd neg for sure.

Yeah Natse, you definitely have skill. It's tough in that industry, there's so many kids that are really medoicre at it, and set the pay expectation really low. I know I get kids in all the time who will do work for almost nothng in trade, or for free just to get work out there. You'll get there, it's just hard to wade through it all... You might want to look at waiting on the freelance thing and sign on with a brand or firm and get some momentum that way...my 2 cents anyhow.

Ugh... I understand the identity you've created for yourself on the board, and there's times I'm entertained by it, but this post just reeks of pretentiousness and shallowness. I'll probably catch hate for this post, but if I had any rep to spred around I'd neg for sure.

I agree with you to the tune of 1000000000000000000$. Which i just spent on a fancy inflatable elephant made of gold, that gives the best head ever, as i jerk off people on the interwebzzz about being a big shot.

I tried to neg him on this one too. Get the fuck outta here with your pinky rings and pictures of a house you took from the web Darijariaarihooo or however you spell it.

I enjoy light hearted insanity as much as anyone, but go spend some money on a soul, oh wait, you cant buy class. keep up the act dude, your fooling no one except the kids in your self titled thread.