superconfessional

thats probably the 15th time i've been told that this week. (0)

i take life way to seriously and never have fun, i scare away any women with desperation. i'm barely 20 and i'm already having a midlife crisis what the fuck?

Sleep it off

i think i might be natse, i seriously think i might be. my mother is incredibly bipolar, is that shit genetic?

Yes it is, you really do seem to swing from one extreme of being ridiculously happy and upbeat (manic) to being ridiculously unhappy and down on yourself (depressive). My friends sister is bipolar and she goes through the same thing.

"Is bipolar disorder genetic?

Bipolar disorder, among all psychiatric illnesses, may have the greatest genetic contribution. For instance, if an individual has a parent with bipolar disorder, the chance that the individual's child will have bipolar disorder is about nine-fold greater than in the general population, with the risk rising from about 1% to about 10%. The inheritability of this illness is estimated to be anywhere from 50% to 80%. On the other hand, if a person with bipolar disorder is thinking about having children, there are still good odds that the child will not have bipolar illness. So the genetic determinants of the illness are complicated."

Jeepster feels guilty about not being working class (5)

More or less I feel guilty about being a white, highly-educated, middle-upper class male, with an Eastern European background that fulfills the stereotype of the upwardly-mobile Jewish Immigrant experience.

but at this juncture, that's not exactly what's bothering me.