superconfessional

fucking LOVE eatmores. I feel so manly and shit when I have one. They seem like the ADVENTURERS chocolate bar. Don't know why.

Eatmore + Pepsi carried me through nicotine withdrawal. They're good soft, but also good hard, after they've been in the fridge. In that sense they're not at all similar to penis.

^ if i had a heart, it'd be black.

scott, i didn't quite make it clear... other dude may be her boyfriend. heh. well, was.

redgrail, do it anyways. i have sorta broad shoulders for my size but i like how my RO l/s fits because of it.

what the fuck ever, that makes it even more fun, homewrecker concepts.

and in regards to candy bars:

Whatchamacallit.jpg

almond joys are a close second word to samsikle ;)

I came to the realization tonight that I've become a terrible person who's squandered every chance I've made or gotten thus far. I complain about everything and yet I do nothing to fix it. My passivity is only matched by my narcissism and my inability to look outside myself, and I can say so many correct things, but without ever having done them myself, I garner nothing and I really don't give anything. I am a deceiver and ultimately someone who will never be able to experience happiness because I can only be happy when others are, so I try to make others happy to give myself some sort of impression of satisfaction that I was able to do something for someone else, when really, all I'm trying to do is something for myself.

I need to sort my self out, because I've been far and away out of line lately.

bronx beezy was asking for my number and all I could think was... she's not steezin' in a way that would compliment me (and vice versa)

that and...

What would sufu think?

yeah man,

"what is the whole internet gonna think of me!!! giving my number to a chick that doesn't have a sufu "approved" style, oh non! Shit, what are these strangers with such an important opinion are gonna think of me?"

well, just that your words don't really compliment you at all either.

maybe shouldn't talk :confused:

what does sufu think?????

I have unprotected sex with way too many women. It just feels so good. Not to mention if I have a few drinks in me, condoms make it literally impossible for me to bust; I can work myself into exhaustion and even then it's not a guaranteed thing.

shitty ass weeks.. fucking CS assignments, hate when the prof teach shit and has nothing to do with the assignment.. shitty cold weather for the past month, its mid mid october n it freezing.... and thenn my partime tutor job is pissing me off.. they expect me to have 50% more students and just give me a $1 raise, thinking whether i should talk to them abt it n ask for more, since im sure i can get more than that if i worked somewhere else

a rep from whitney made my day :D