superconfessional

I have the same kind of paranoia, but specifically concerning my front door. I must check it's locked maybe three times right before I go to bed at night.
maaaan me too. it's been particularly bad lately since my entire family was out of the house this weekend for Labor Day. had to triple check all the doors were closed so the dogs wouldn't pee in my room or the bathroom, make sure my hair straightener was unplugged, front door and back door was locked. seriously driving me nuts.

yeah. i sort of pull on the doors and twist the handles to make sure they're locked. i guess it's a mix of paranoia that i'll fuck up because i forgot to lock stuff, and probably watching too much of that discovery channel show about that du that breaks into your house. it takes a theif. fuck that show. either of you seen it?

haha yeah i saw a few episodes before. kinda crazy, people getting jacked for their original picassos and shit. i do the door lock check tons of times. double check my car is locked, i don't really know why though i don't really have anything valuable in it. i triple check the doors when i have to close up at work.

i can't call this a problem but i have never been that good with girls, meeting new ones and go on dates etc.

but these last weeks have been nothing like before, girls are taking contact with me and at the moment i'm in a good position with 4 really nice girls. One of them is like... perfect, she works with me and is everything i've ever wanted. the remaining two, hmm one i've been in loved with for the last year but seeing more and more sides of her that i don't like. the last one is new and has had a crush on me for the last year.

now to the girls at my new school, damn there's a lot of beauties there. already slept twice with one, i don¨t want to get into any serious with this one, hopefully she thinks the same of me. this second girl in class, she reminds me alot of the "perfect" one, let's see if i can work this out...

ive never had.

paragraph long post about the flavor plz.

I am posting several paragraphs. I am mad hungry

The flavor is hard to describe, unless you'd had it. A 'Scoe's #1 or #2 will run you about ~$10. Both are 1/4 fried chicken (which is ~2 pcs: breast and a wing, or you can request all dark or all white meat) with 2 waffles. The difference is the #2 is smothered in gravy. Buy a plane ticket to LA, shop jawns at maxfield, then get fat so you can't fit into jawnz.

The fried chicken is succulent, juicy, and crispy. Good southern mix. The waffles are crisp on the outside and fluffy on the inside. A good amount of butter on top of 2, fat, ~8- 9 inch diameter waffles. As the butter is starting to melt, I drizzle a bit of dat sizzup on the waffles. Slice a bit of a the chicken. Now, if you ordered the non-gravy version, you can do some different things. Either eat the chicken and waffles separately (which is boring). Or, eat 'em together. The syrup from the waffles mixes with the chicken and the crispy southern chicken is covered in a caramel glaze of maple. Sweet and savory. Or, you can fold the chicken into a waffle and end up with a ghetto savory crepe.

Keywords: sweet, savory, crispy, fluffy.

Wash it down with a Lisa's delight (iced tea/lemonade mix)... maybe order a side of mac n cheese or collard greens if ya real hungry. potato salad is dope too

"Country Boy" is dope too. 3 wings and a waffle. Be careful on too much sweet stuff/syrup or you feel a little gross later. this place is quickest way to diabeetus

roscoes2xd0.jpg

chicken-and-waffles.jpg

3568675195_d45b98fd25.jpg

http://www.roscoeschickenandwaffles.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/57h63V30fRwAP6tm5Rs7Sg?select=8lvGfyZea2JcwKQJk5qhjw

shit. i'm just done with a phonecall with some guy i met online a few days ago and apparently after i was done with the call, i realized that i already had his number saved before. now i'm figuring out whether i've met him in real life or not or if we've had some "history" together before. shit shit shit.

most of my brains feel like marshmallows right now

like jack hits me with his goddamn flash-light!

and for the rest they so deep down in the gutter...

they be crawling on the floor, licking the slats in a thin suit of leather

i cannot concentrate