superconfessional

that confused the fuck out of me.... thank you? i will consider taking something over next summer, a beginners course like i was supposed to, the reason i droped was because the course required a pre-requisite, not because it was womenswear, they just threw me into it for some reason.

yo, i don't like you but good luck.

like i said, i don't like you, but good luck.

Yesterday me and my oldest friend filled a large smart bottle up with a pint of E and J and some coke which fits perfectly in a bicycle bottle holder. Then we rode 20 miles through the city to the south shore line to our secret spot. After we met a friend at the beach and had some free drinks and pizza at piece on north and then had some free pizza and drinks at santullo's next door. Continuing on the free drink spree I decided to steal a mini keg of heineken from cvs for our basketball game. With a couple of coke blunts in us we played until the wee hours and I woke up today with a rolled ankle and sprained finger. I'm going to miss summer.

Missed my chance with the South African chick

we messed around plenty, but she's immature and her attention span is that of a 5 year old.

Not to surprised, but I'm not to bummed either. Especially considering the ratio at New School is 80% women, 20% men, and 2/3rds of the men are gay, so I'm in a benign minority.

I pulled ahead of an elderly lady at some japanese buffet to grab the last bowl of shark fin soup. She gave me that "but im old" pleading look. I gave her the IDGAF smile.

Buffet Darwinism.

South Africans are good looking, in my experience...but quite flighty and obnoxiously self-centered! At least u hooked up!

we messed around plenty, but she's immature and her attention span is that of a 5 year old.

Not to surprised, but I'm not to bummed either. Especially considering the ratio at New School is 80% women, 20% men, and 2/3rds of the men are gay, so I'm in a benign minority.

my turn. :D:D:D:D:D