superconfessional

u know how figures of speech are like ur gonna regret things u aint done more thn things u done

fuck that

so glad i had 50 euros on deck to get the fuck out of a b-day party in the suburbs... just called a cab and bounced

wearin socks and all... even the keds i was wearing are still there. whatever i can cop a new pair for 50 and it was worth gettin outta there.

h8 being 2 drnk

this is why i rarely get drunk

right now im sooodrunk though

whenever im not in complete cmtrol iof myself feeel like shit

thats my confession i guess???

do you have a thing for uniforms?

i kinda do

theres one cop here that is kinda cute when off duty but when hes all uniformed up hmmmmm, and his welsh accent is yum

cops are the antichrist, but not in a good or sexy way. they give me bad shivers when i see them :mad::(:confused:

the boy is in bed, and when i look and see him i feel like going back under the covers :( i like the way is back is moved when he's breathing

but i'm stresssing about that goddamn appointment.

i'm not sure if i'm suitable for work, even for myself, even with an assistant

i tell em i'm in finance and an aspiring children's literature author

this has yet to fail

When I was younger I used to tell women I was a minor league baseball player. That worked like crazy back in the day. Now they'd probably pull out their iPhone and try to find your stats online or something to prove it. Technology fails us again.

had unlimited popcorn at the movies for 6.75 plus pump your own butter.... needless to say my cholesterol has sky rocketed and i think im to smell butter out my pores ? DELICIOUS (im so fat)

ehhhh. doesn't sound very perfect to me.

i'm too chickenshit to ever pull that maneuver anyway.

Got the choice between leaving school until January for medical reasons, disciplinary or academic reasons today. B.A.L.L.I.N.

On second thought, sign me up for that paracetamol (can I switch to DomP? Might as well go out in style...)

im slowly starting to get into the whole jap phone keitai shit. cuz these fones are crazy