superconfessional

<------ guilty as charged.

please stay on topic

I've noticed that a lot of back-and-forth banter has been going on in a lot of threads in superdenim lately. There's nothing inherently wrong with this, but it's getting a little out of hand and is starting to get distracting for some people.

Before you post, consider: 1) am I adding anything to the discussion? 2) am I being helpful or insightful? 3) am I just chatting with another poster? if the answer to 3 is "yes" regularly, consider PMing them.

if you have any concerns or issues, please PM me or haptronic.

thanks.

I love you loyd. how appropriate, your initial thing is a name that belongs on a fat balding 40 year old man. And I dont hunt, just because the smell and heat of skinning dear made me vomit. But I would sit on my front porch and fill anyone stupid enough to step over the property line without an invite full of buck shot. I dont like people who dont call before arriving.

and my confession, I actually enjoy vomiting, not like it's my favorite thing to do, but when your stomach is going, and you're heaving anyway, when you finally get to the vomit part, and get that shit out of your system it is sublime. Except when you crack a rib doing it, but you dont feel that til morning anyway.

how suiting

well, that's what supertrash is for, so as long as it's kept here, it isn't a problem :)

note to self: stay in supertrash when drunk.

also note to self: do not call ex-girlfriend when drunk.

another note to self: text-messaging won't be any better.

note to self: stay in supertrash when drunk.

also note to self: do not call ex-girlfriend when drunk.

another note to self: text-messaging won't be any better.

dont forget late night drunk visiting and having her older brother throw you out the house...

when i visit some folks from nyc, darkanimal i got to hit you up. you seem to know where the parties at.

I haven't really hung out in the summer 'cause it's so damn hot, now it's getting cooler and I've started to do the nightlife again. Yeah, greentea, I'll point you in the right spots.

Chicken, no drunk IMing either, very bad!!

confession: actually, i have never done drunk-anything to my exs because i'm probably a cold-hearted bastard who moves right on after we're through. but you never know when i might cave. thanks to you guys, i made it through last night again without any drunk calling, text messaging, im-ing or visiting.

The ex is not your friend!!!! haha, man, I dont give my exes the chance. Well, once I decide they are ex. Like we could be separated, but I'd still be holding on, but once I've called them my ex it's over, they have no choice.