superconfessional

i forgot to send in payment for acceptance to my transfer school (was due yesterday). now i have to wait two weeks to see if my late payment gets declined for lack of space or some bullshit. so sick of this. really shitty melancholy past two days. i feel like holing up in a corner

Are you a freshman Jeep? Get on it, every girl is bi for about five minutes in first year. It's part of a set of phylogenetic phases that also includes "smoking when drunk" ,"wearing silly brooches", and "voting for the guy that dad hates."

yeah, and I'm transferring into a school where being bi is like being rich and bored - the norm, that is.

gonna be good times.

had the worst high trip ever last night, although it was my only bad one

we were going to my friend's apt to get da weed and bring it back to my place, but decided to smoke a quick spliff(y) before going; I dunno if it was the beer and french fries and sour cream and saucy goodness then hookah after that, but 10 feet outside of my friend's apt I realize I'm fucked

next thing I know I wake up on the ground with everyone around me, there's vomit all over my pants and shoes, my glasses are gone, and I have a small cut on my head, slightly bleeding; it's like a 15minute walk/metro back to my place but it felt like 2 days, I was puking my brains out every couple steps, most I've ever thrown up in my life; when I got in the metro and it started moving... BLARRRF, probably really embarrassing

finally got home and I told them to place me in the bathtub

thank goodness I was just wearing uniqlo pants and chucks; finally got around to throwing shit in the laundry and just dug out an old toothbrush out of my trashbin to clean off my vomit-encrusted belt

heh

lol pix:

lol1.jpg

lol2.jpg

i used to get the spins pretty hard if woke up to smoke at like 5:30 on an empty stomach, before my parents woke up. Then again, I was like 95 lbs back then...

the other day at the doctor's office i was in the bathroom washing my hands and i go to pull for paper towels but there arnt any... but theres the spool of paper towels on the chair so i pick it up to pull off one sheet but what happend was that i pulled it off but loss grip of it and it landed in the toilet..............the WHOLE paper towel ... i took it out and threw out the whole roll and washed my hands really really hard with soap and water and air dryed waff in air ..... =/

^^^ dropped a comb and hat in a toilet, and my dad's raybans slipped off his head and landed in the urinal.

anyways, my confession is I watched the devil wears prada last night. meryl streep looked really good for her age in that movie, I was feeling her grey hair. Also, Anne Hathaway...never really found her attractive but as the movie progressed she looked great.

i got drunk friday night with girl I have loved since i was a freshman in hs. dry humped and watched the sunrise. then went to quail hollow championship without sleeping and proceeded to drink a good deal of free beer. had a crown n coke in the clubhouse. followed tiger for a few holes. Then I had to go to work. long good day.

had the worst high trip ever last night, although it was my only bad one

we were going to my friend's apt to get da weed and bring it back to my place, but decided to smoke a quick spliff(y) before going; I dunno if it was the beer and french fries and sour cream and saucy goodness then hookah after that, but 10 feet outside of my friend's apt I realize I'm fucked

next thing I know I wake up on the ground with everyone around me, there's vomit all over my pants and shoes, my glasses are gone, and I have a small cut on my head, slightly bleeding; it's like a 15minute walk/metro back to my place but it felt like 2 days, I was puking my brains out every couple steps, most I've ever thrown up in my life; when I got in the metro and it started moving... BLARRRF, probably really embarrassing

finally got home and I told them to place me in the bathtub

thank goodness I was just wearing uniqlo pants and chucks; finally got around to throwing shit in the laundry and just dug out an old toothbrush out of my trashbin to clean off my vomit-encrusted belt

heh

wow. harsh. had a bad trip this week too. i was very drunk and felt like smoking one with my friend. had to rush to the toilet, spent an hour without being able to move and throwing up, feeling like i was dying because i thought i couldn't breathe. then found enough energy to get out of the bar. threw up again. then after like an hour, friends took me on their arm and brought me back to the car, drove me back. then i went to bed and slept.

i also threw up because of weed once. it's weird, i was quite fucked but smoked with flatmates, then i decided to go back to my room and roll a last one alone before sleeping. after like 15 minutes of laying on my back, i felt like throwing up and fortunately had a bucket in my room... weird.

went to a party last night, ALOT of my coworkers were there, but it was too late at the time to do anything i was already drunk.

Next thing i knew a coworker was smoking me out and we were just chillin and freestyling. I end up dancing/grinding with some other coworkers. One of them was super drunk and she was all over me. I didn't want anyone to see her like that so i brought her to the garage and thats when we started making out. Other coworkers saw and got her off me.

Next thing i knew im in someones room with her on the bed. Out of nowhere i started thinking and got the fck out. Thats not how i get down.

Oh yea and she has a "man". "but what does that have to do with me".

wow. harsh. had a bad trip this week too. i was very drunk and felt like smoking one with my friend. had to rush to the toilet, spent an hour without being able to move and throwing up, feeling like i was dying because i thought i couldn't breathe. then found enough energy to get out of the bar. threw up again. then after like an hour, friends took me on their arm and brought me back to the car, drove me back. then i went to bed and slept.

i also threw up because of weed once. it's weird, i was quite fucked but smoked with flatmates, then i decided to go back to my room and roll a last one alone before sleeping. after like 15 minutes of laying on my back, i felt like throwing up and fortunately had a bucket in my room... weird.

shits weird. I noticed that its a very bad idea to drink a lot and then immediately smoke before it settles in your stomach.

Now the only time of tossed my cookies from smoking had to do with mixing weed and tobacco in a hookah, but that was my younger days. howeve ive had a few close calls with drinking then smoking and I noticed its all about easing into it.. something about the alcoholic and marijuana sensations hitting simultaneously that can end up really going down wrong and thus come back up in a hurry.

so many great things happening lately.

too bad it's raining and nasty on my day off...

I cant feel my feeet from walking almost forty blocks in heels

never

again.

Time to shmoke an L.

yeah last time is smoked weed was really fucked up too. drank a lot of jack daniels with a friend of mine, then he had the glorious idea to smoke some. that shit was really bad timing.

we watched bad boys 2 and were laughin' our asses off until the shit hit the fan an hour after we blazed. i was throwing up for 10 minutes, then came out of the bathroom, real fucked up. decided to go to bed but i couldn't sleep because i was halucinating and random thoughts were running like the bullet train through my head.

that's basically when i decided to stop smoking weed, i seem to enjoy getting drunk with my friends more.

shits weird. I noticed that its a very bad idea to drink a lot and then immediately smoke before it settles in your stomach.

Now the only time of tossed my cookies from smoking had to do with mixing weed and tobacco in a hookah, but that was my younger days. howeve ive had a few close calls with drinking then smoking and I noticed its all about easing into it.. something about the alcoholic and marijuana sensations hitting simultaneously that can end up really going down wrong and thus come back up in a hurry.

definitely true