superconfessional

I've been living rent-free in a $1000+/month two-story apt in Seoul for awhile with my girlfriend, who has E cup breasts adna 21" waist and undresses in split seconds for me when I come home drunk, 4 hours after she has gone to sleep. She buys me dinner and entertainment when I tell her i have no money and she buys the beer too. She bought me that grail status F/W06 raf debut Jil Sander sweater off Yahoo and will cop me anything off rakuten or yahoo or mbok or whateva.

WELCOME TO THE TEMPLE OFJAWNZ TWO

damn thats so wrong yet so right haha

So I went to a bar in danville with buddies and it started to die down so we said why not go hit up sf. Long story short we went to 'the endup'. Last time I went there they had some good dnb so I was excited. Me and my 2 buddies paid our $15 covers and walked in.......it was fag night. I have never seen so many gay dudes in my life...for some reason everyone was asian. Worst 15 dolla i ever spent. Gotta do recon next time so things like this dont happen.

yea actually. I'm always checkin out new places...Easy 925 had hip hop night but it was so tame (Me and my buddies cannot be the grimiest people there) , but thats just the danville crowd. The bar had bboy videos playing on the monitors above the bar and fireplace...corny as fuck, but I had a great time there (cougars). Next week is San Ramon :)

fbut i'd write them off... except she does have her manolos and a hair dryer at my house......other confession: i think i was duped, this new job was not what i expected at all. kind of prefer my old one :(. feel like i've sold my soul.

what size feet does she have?

I think you need to teach her a lesson by giving me those shoes immediately.

You're doing the SM job right? My ex boyfriend did that and he hated it but he made a shitload of money so keep at it!!

I just went down to the dorm laundry room to move my stuff from the washer to the dryer. All the dryers were not running but had clothes in them, so I had to empty one to put my stuff in. They were all full of panties, so I had to pick one. Made the wrong choice: I took the stuff out and staring me in the face was a nice rust colored stain. Can't tell for sure whether it was blood or shit. Also not sure which one is worse.

I have a newsflash for you: girls actually bleed out their vaginas once a month! OH MY GOD!!!! SO GROSS.

While that may be true, when it becomes something from an anonymous, rather large girl that I have to touch, it is still gross.

Also I'm 99.9% sure it's shit.

I have a newsflash for you: girls actually bleed out their vaginas once a month! OH MY GOD!!!! SO GROSS.

I'm not even gonna say what I thought about for a sec after reading this but it did involve cinderella, blood, and well made food.

i need me a badbad bitch who's proud of her open stitch and

non hesitant to get on all fours and mumble "yes, my

pussey is bleeding" (and she got a crew sock stuffed in her mouth)

my good friend once confessed to me that he used to think that blue liquid came out of a girls vagina during her period because thats what happens during the commercials

ha!!

hahahahahah

my good friend once confessed to me that he used to think that blue liquid came out of a girls vagina during her period because thats what happens during the commercials
aahhahahahah best quote somebody else quote this

"heh"

10 "characters"