superconfessional

Oh man. I have been up for 28 hours at this point. Started yesterday by waking up early, doing an assignment, and taking the 2hr bus to campus to drop it off. My prof was nowhere to be found, couldn't get a hold of him at all, so dropped it in the box and left. It's important but at this point, fuck it. 2hr back to town to head to my last shift at my current job, at least for the forseeable future. The bar is pretty dead, one of the other cute servers I've been getting to know better convinces me to stay and have some drinks with her. A few of us start getting rounds of shots, and when we close up I invited a few people back to my place.

We arrive, break open booze, and start drinking more. Flirting pretty heavily with her, she mentions a bf who's away on tour. We talked about what we've all tried in the past. Say I've never tried c... and then an hour later it's sitting there on the table.

Stayed up with her all night talking, copped a feel, lots of joking... but she had to head to her other job for a meeting this morning and the other guys wouldn't get a hint. so they left and I went with her on the bus (wouldn't accept cash for a cab).

Now I am wired, but realize I have to sleep at some point because I a) have to see the ex at a show tonight, sure to be fucking awkward, and B) have to be up at 6am tomorrow to head to the new job. This girl paid my tab at work, bought the shit at my house... damn it. Want badly.

(and she's a year older. excellent)

(holy fuck sorry for lots of text)

it's funny because we live under two librarians.

are they hot

i got caught stealing from walmart

fucking walmart goddamn..

step up your shoplifting game

what did you steal and how did you get caught

partied hard at Boston College all night, i'm fairly sure i've been banned from campus, gotta write a letter tot the police chief of boston to get that ban lifted, but it was an awesome night

Well I wanted to be friends with you. But you killed me off for dumb reasons.

Now you're doing the clothing thing that was meant to be a joint venture, by yourself.

I realize I should just be a dick to you....

Well I love your sister and your sister loves me.

I just want you to have images of her sucking my dick in your head, because she will be doing that a lot this summer.

Oh and I want you to picture her with her cute smile, me looking at her, watching the cum slowly fall down her lips.....yummy.

Guest bambam
are they hot

step up your shoplifting game

what did you steal and how did you get caught

gum chapstick and red bull :o:o:o

far from my first offense though luckily they didnt know that. i was wearing a wlmart sweater when they took me in, i play a stolen copy of left4bread, have 3 of their hoodies, and have taken zilllllion snacks

kix, this is the plan.

tomorrow I will steal two go-karts and drive down to your house. I think this will probably take me a little under 10 hours assuming I can drive on the freeway and that towing another kart is even possible.

From then only good things can happen.

where's carl's ass at? too cool for the internet now I think.

LAWL>>>>

This kid just cut me in lawn for the porta potty at a mad huge outdoors event. I was like, wtf you doin son? He was awl lyke "i'm taking a piss, what's your problem". I'm lyke "I was in line before you asshole". He takes a swing, I knock the sucker the fuck out (elbow to the facial region, thanks muay thai). Cops see me and I disappear into the crowd. Escaped, no problem.

Also:

Asher Roth: F

Decemberists: C-

Luda: B-

Weather: A+