superconfessional

borrowing a friends notes to study for psych.

sex section.

supposed to read "men go through refractory phase"

she wrote "men go through refaptory phase"

no. joke. bahahahahahhahhahahhahahahahahahahahaha,

i love the girl, but damn, im reminded i go to an art fag school a little too often via these sorts of things.

ima have to head downtown after class to nyu and get my brain game on, shit..

best earth day ever, like my birthday came early (no precum)

slept at 9pm with the intent of waking up at 4am to go to the study room but decided to say fck that and slept til 7am

decided to wear contacts and put wax in my hair for once

good thing i did cuz this girl i hadnt seen in a minute saw me and remembered me, gave me a hug and said "i've missed you" in my ear, (cried and puked, somewhere between charisma and panache)

didn't eat lunch w/ her cuz i was with other people (an improvement over eating alone in a rush to go study), made new friends

one of the dus thought I was japanese but i'm actually filipino, very flattered

said goodbye to aforbmented girl, got another hug (whoa JIMP)

now im chillin in the study room, gonna WERK

EDIT: o SHI i think im gonna take a study break to watch ANTM, complete best day ever

I don't think you need to study that hard at UCI... then again you are a robotics major or something innit?

biomedical engineering premed in honors, plus taking the most intensive lower div writing class in spring quarter. spring quarter is just hard in general imo, everybody wants to be fck done and bounce

also week 4 is the start of midterms..

ALSO!, this video was playing at the cafeteria:

GwcaQ3qJ88U

japanese rockabilly gang ftw

best earth day ever, like my birthday came early (no precum)

slept at 9pm with the intent of waking up at 4am to go to the study room but decided to say fck that and slept til 7am

decided to wear contacts and put wax in my hair for once

good thing i did cuz this girl i hadnt seen in a minute saw me and remembered me, gave me a hug and said "i've missed you" in my ear, (cried and puked, somewhere between charisma and panache)

didn't eat lunch w/ her cuz i was with other people (an improvement over eating alone in a rush to go study), made new friends

one of the dus thought I was japanese but i'm actually filipino, very flattered

said goodbye to aforbmented girl, got another hug (whoa JIMP)

now im chillin in the study room, gonna WERK

EDIT: o SHI i think im gonna take a study break to watch ANTM, complete best day ever

ahaha all my heartiest lols to you

originally posted by azn8oi viewpost.gif I don't think you need to study that hard at UCI... then again you are a robotics major or something innit?

biomedical engineering premed in honors, plus taking the most intensive lower div writing class in spring quarter.

I'm convinced. I don't even know what a biomed engineer does.

i bring my ipod to the toilet when i go take a dump

i take my iphone and blast gangsta rap when im in a dorm stall, and then i put the speaker close to against a wall or corner to reverberate the sound and make it louder.. if i dont want me to hear me, im sure other people dont wanna hear it either..