superconfessional

But Dimetapp is even be bette rex.

it's obvious to me your mother loved you dearly -- mine much the same.

Vick's on me gums and willybit, doused my cuts in Windex, sir:)

I moved in this new apartment about 7 months ago. There's more light switches than actual lights so ever since i moved there, i have been trying to find out where these switches were connected. I found out for all of them, except for this one switch located in the entrance. Last week-end, i randomly realized that it was connected to this hard to reach wall plug located at the complete other end of the apartment. There are no word to describe the joy i felt, i feel as if my life makes more sense now

im sitting in the studio and i can smell noodles and its making me hungry even though i just had a foot long sub.

always a stress eater concept.

the weather sucks today. hot, overcast and muggy.

wait this isn't random thoughts thread arghagh fuck my lfie

I moved in this new apartment about 7 months ago. There's more light switches than actual lights so ever since i moved there, i have been trying to find out where these switches were connected. I found out for all of them, except for this one switch located in the entrance. Last week-end, i randomly realized that it was connected to this hard to reach wall plug located at the complete other end of the apartment. There are no word to describe the joy i felt, i feel as if my life makes more sense now

similar stuff at my place, some switches for more than one light, same feelings of joy, (there's even one circular switch that for some odd reason you have to push)

I've been doing a lot of things alone. Most of my friends don't do anything until night and it's pretty much the same thing every weekend. I'm down with partying but when it puts you out of commission until 6PM the next day, every Friday/Saturday it gets kind of old.

I reallllyyy want to go to Coney Island, Museum of Natural History, and check out some new restaurants this weekend but I know none of my friends will go. This happens a lot and I just go to movies by myself cuz no one wants to pay. Kind of sucks, and makes me wish I had a girlfriend, which consequently would cut down on me smoking weed to past time.

Also, there's free Mets tickets provided by my dorm, but yeah, even that will be too much of an obligation. I swear, half the people that go to this school don't even take advantage of living in the city. I know this dude who just sleeps, goes to the gym, sits on his computer, eats, and studies. He's boring as shit honestly.

this is the end of my bitch post.

One of my best friends and a girl I've never gotten over is graduating law school next month and getting married in Aug. I was going to get her this nice customized embosser for her desk at the firm, but then I realized I'd have to get it designed with her husband's last name and their new address after they move in together.

I got too depressed to continue. Complete sad bitch status.

I swear, half the people that go to this school don't even take advantage of living in the city. I know this dude who just sleeps, goes to the gym, sits on his computer, eats, and studies. He's boring as shit honestly.

this is the end of my bitch post.

that is such a fucking crime, honestly.

that is such a fucking crime, honestly.

THis is my school. But simultaneously, it's harder cause we're at least an hour away at all times. But my school loves to bill that access is so easy... fuck that, can't wait to leave this shit hole and be IN a city, not AROUND one.

Think i've lost a friend over money I'm owed for work I did for the company he works for, it's getting to the point now where I'm having to be rude towards him to try and get fucking paid and he's beginning to ignore my emails. It's for £400 that's 40 days overdue, but in reality is for work I finished at the end of January...