superconfessional

not to be a douche or anything but it should be, par example. to be exact par exemple. i know i know, you were just trying to put it in a sentence. :P

Don't believe Babelfish, always a Quebeçois French-Canadien Redneck Concept™. (Pour example still true--must pronounce shittily.)

Secondarily: I cracked my watch crystal today after the iPod broke, I's's's broke etc. this week. That was the only object I am really sentimentally attached to; my mom gave it to me five years ago and I've worn it every day. Ugh.

Don't believe Babelfish, always a Quebeçois French-Canadien Redneck Concept™. (Pour example still true--must pronounce shittily.)

Secondarily: I cracked my watch crystal today after the iPod broke, I's's's broke etc. this week. That was the only object I am really sentimentally attached to; my mom gave it to me five years ago and I've worn it every day. Ugh.

babelfish. :(

some lady was speaking french on her phone at the shop i work at and she said MERDE! hella loud and my coworker and i just stared at each other hella giggling.

confession: not ready to work tomorrow, not ready to study either. bahh. too buzzed to be bothered by any of it right now.

I just pulled 250 euro's from an ATM. It was just beeping with the money sticking out and nobody in sight, so I took it, stood there for a little while to see if anyone would come running back for it. I even checked if the bank was open but it wasn't.

So in the pocket it went and on the bike away I was.

Now here's my question, is this karma finally getting back to me for all the good things I've been trying to do recently and all the bad luck I've had?

Or will karma now totally fuck me over on an unsuspected moment because I took it?

Hahaha!

Last night I picked up 250 Euros in 5 50 bills off the street, I suspect it to be drugsmoney.

In the pocket it went again and now half is gone already towards a nice 3 course dinner + wine for the girl and me.

I am a lucky man...

Can't feel bad about this one at all, like I had a little bit with the previous one, I mean, I seriously just found it...

HA!

I walked past a 10 dollar note on the ground today. There were heaps of people around I just figured someone else dropped it and they were about to pick it up. I stopped at the lights and turned to have a look and about 20

People walked past it, before some older guy picked it up.

It wasn't 250 euros, so I didn't really care, just shows how paranoid every one Is.

shit yesterday was... rough. i sort of did my flatmate's sister that is coming from england for the week. i flirted with a few friends. then i walked her home and in the mean time my flatmate got punched a few times by some random douche outside the club... just wow.

Lex III: Actioni contrariam semper et æqualem esse reactionem: sive corporum duorum actiones in se mutuo semper esse æquales et in partes contrarias dirigi.//For a force there is always an equal and opposite reaction: or the forces of two bodies on each other are always equal and are directed in opposite directions.

I like pie and coffee.

I walked past a 10 dollar note on the ground today. There were heaps of people around I just figured someone else dropped it and they were about to pick it up. I stopped at the lights and turned to have a look and about 20

People walked past it, before some older guy picked it up.

It wasn't 250 euros, so I didn't really care, just shows how paranoid every one Is.

$10 AUD is like $3 USD, so nice little values experiment you did there. :P

I once picked up a $20 winning scratch it ticket out of some bush in northern Queensland whilst on vacation when I was like 5, I think I ended up ballin out on $20 worth of fish and chips and got sick. Still an excellent memory though.

this guy i knew once found a wallet on the pavement and when he opened it up WHAM ~2500ish swiss franks... when he showed it to me my first thought was oh shi- let's split this up. but since we found a card in the wallet that was some kind of church affiliation ID thing (don't remember exactly) he decided to take it to the police.

in retrospect that was the dumbest thing ever, i'm 100% convinced now that that was drug money (he found it in Basel, hella lot of drug trafficking going through there)... god i'm so mad at myself now.

once was broke, bored, hungry, walkin around with 2 other guys, found a wallet with $300 cash in a dark corner of a parking lot. Not a greatest hit amongst life stories but I didn't go hungry that day.

i don't think i'm gonna have enough $ on thursday to pay for my court fines and i'm not sure what happens then. i don't want to have a warrant or something. i tried calling but they were very rude and of no help. every time i post in here people try to give advice, i don't want any advice i am just venting.

This is what I find difficult about girls, many (most) girls are exactly the same and when I hear a problem I like to try and solve it!