superconfessional

i feel fucking dirty.

ive been at my parents house for 4 mon just while studying for board exams (i havent lived with them since i was 14).

i had my own room, and it was a nice setup.

out of nowhere my moms comes at me saying "you owe $1000 for the food/laundry/room"

i mean WTF?

if we had agreed to this beforehand, fine, no biggie,

but the way she came at me with this "we were doing YOU a favor" shit like im some foreign boarding student was fucked up.

i played it off like "haha, you're crazy. crazy lady haha haha", but shit's been eating at me all night.

i feel fucking dirty and unwanted.

WTF.

I hate when girls get all big eyed and shit and try to act super feminine when your hooking up with them, it creeps me out. Its like they change metaphysically into a vulnerable sex being or something. Its kinda hard to describe, i wish they wouldn't take it so seriously sometimes. In their mind their prob thinking "i want him to take me, i want him to thrust into me and ride my body all night while we make love" ...and im thinking "damn this p***y is tight i love fucking shit godd**n ni**a tear that s**t up feels good man oh booyah" Not exactly what im thinking lol, but maybe im leading girls on and they think im actually looking for relationship material?

man i got some fucked up emotions. plus i just started drinking. not a good combination. i wish i had some dankity dank kronikk to chill out with

also i wasted the entire beautiful afternoon watching shitty movies