superconfessional

you can pay for school but you can't buy class.

Fuck, tonight I saw one of the finest dancers ever, like, in-your-dreams fineeeee, leaving the joint in typical cwg sweats and uggs.

YOU'RE A GODESSSSS!!! YOURE KILLING MEEEEEEE!!!!!

Fuck, tonight I saw one of the finest dancers ever, like, in-your-dreams fineeeee, leaving the joint in typical cwg sweats and uggs.

bonerkill, the cwg temptation is strong my friend.

My mom added me on facebook a few hours ago and in a confused panic I rejected her, and now she added me again.

wut2do..

just create a separate friends group called mom and ban her from seeing alot of your shit.......i have 2 lists...real friends and bs friends that are just lurking........

And for some strange reason.. She has her last name listed as her maiden name..

If I find out through Facebook that my parents just got divorced...

fuck my life..

As hinted by all the daddy issues in this thread as of late.

LOLOL.

...but now i feel depressed.

Ballet dancer? My sister is an aspiring professional (pretty much there I suppose) and she does this from time to time as well even though she's pretty stylish. Actually all the dancers she's with does it as well. :confused:

i love clubs/noisy bars/shows for the fact that i can fart freely and no one's the wiser

I love this so much. Especially when it's really crowded so if it smells terrible, no one can pinpoint it. I was cropdusting all over the place at a local show last week

im going to a party being filmed for college fuckfest tonight. my friend is bartending so im basically just going to go, get wasted, and leave within an 30-45 minutes...but it should still be pretty trashy.

n10220228_41807568_6039.jpg

edit: "cff productions" :rolleyes:

what what what

is that shit in boulder

I WANT TO GO

yeah. 965 marine street, its two blocks from my house. people have to pay to get in (unless you have one of the physical flyers they handed out like me), but the booze costs free.99

plus, there will be cwgs flashing all over the place for beads.

post her lookbook

agreed.