superconfessional

how bout a marijuana field? man i just mow it downnn

big. bad. wolf. yes. i just blow it downn, nohomo

and to hollygroveâ„¢ i will hold it down,

like a circle of knives; i got the sharpest flow

a r o u n d . .. mmhmm

today i escaped being mugged, i have almost been robbed before but this shook me up more than other times.

i was walking down 9th street through soma in sf, a large african american man approached and said something i couldn't make out

pardon

how many blocks is it to broadway

slightly bemused by the fact that he is going in the wrong direction and we are so far from where he wants to go

something like 20 blocks that way

he grabs my arm and pushes me to a wall, his face gets close to mine all i can see is rotting teeth

give me what i want and i wont hurt you

starting to panic that he my be armed, so unused to even the idea that someone could have a gun, i am all adreniline looking for an escape.

what do you want

my voice is high pitched as if i am about to cry, i notice a door behind and to the left think i can push through it.

give me $20

i don't have 20. i don't have...

i move backwards to the door his grip has tightened around my arm his rough hands breaking the skin,

no no give me $20

the door against my back i feel it open

my voice a full cry, high pitched, loud, frightened

i dont have 20

give me 10

we are inside an antique shop

i've only got 25c [showing him the coin i was tossing]

give me 10

he is quieter his grip tightens even more bruising. he look across the shop i can sense there are other people there,his face comes right up to mine

yelling for the benefit of everyone

don't you ever call me a nigger again

he lets go and starts to leave quickly watching the other people as he goes

don't you ever call me a nigger

pointing at me

don't you ever call me a nigger

wait did you call a man who was threatening to harm you "nigger"? probably not the best thing to do.

yes that is exactly what i did,

right in between trying to work out if he had a gun, whether he would notice that i was carrying a camera bag, and trying to get both of us where there where other people,

i leant over and gently started to whisper in his ear, my mouth so close that he could feel my warm breathe, he my have even got little aroused by my forwardness

the first thing that came to my mind to whisper in his ear was a racial epithet, over and over i whispered, i think he may love me now. [10]

shit like that makes me want to carry a knife.

then i remember the old phrase "dont bring a knife to a gunfight"

then i remember the possibility of having the knife turned on me

then i dont want to carry a knife

then i hope i look scary and hard enough to not ever find myself in such a situation and work on my beard and mean mug

shit like that makes me want to carry a knife.

then i remember the old phrase "dont bring a knife to a gunfight"

then i remember the possibility of having the knife turned on me

then i dont want to carry a knife

then i hope i look scary and hard enough to not ever find myself in such a situation and work on my beard and mean mug

You already have all the weapons you need to deal with these situations.

You have two hands to fight with.

You have two feet to run your ass off away from whatever those two hands can't deal with.

But with planned attacks, all you can do is have hope for the best.

ponytail + MMM leather and a lit cigarette at all times keeps the beezys scared and admiring

I'm actually intrigued to see this.

Can you PS a picture of this happening at the mall or something with corny korean chicks gawking and eyeing you from afar?

lulz will ensue

make sure Rock Star Fruit Punch figures in heavily as well. And a Big Mac (azn style of course)

i have actually been mugged before...

My girlfriend at the time and I were mugged in a parking lot in st. louis. Were about to get into my car and a guy comes up and says "give it up", and i just kind of had a perplexed look because i didnt realize right away what was happening. so he says "give me your money" as he pulls out a gun. So we gave him what cash we had, which was like $25 combined and then he watched us get in the car and drive off.

I was damn scared as this was happening, and considering the guy had a gun im pretty sure giving up what little cash we had and staying safe was the best option.