superconfessional

All my dreams have been involving physical discomfort lately, which I feel in the dream, then I wake up and I feel that discomfort for a moment before it goes away entirely. Is this normal? ex: I headbutted a guy in a dream last night and broke my nose (gushing blood, etc.), and I woke up and my nose was hurting for about a minute then once I came too fully, it had gone away. Is this a common occurrence? Does this mean if I die in a dream, I'll die in real-life - some Freddy Krueger shit?

yes. it does mean that...

also i have very vivid dreams where snakes or spiders or whatever kind of bad things are after me and i can't get away or kill them and then i wake up suddenly and i guess the images are sort of projected on my retinas or something because i straight up see them all over my bed and i fuckin' go after them swatting the bed and throwing the sheets and shit. true. can't help it. been that way forever.

terrifying for whoever is in bed with me. usually my wife...

a few days ago i was suffering from that temporary sleep paralysis you have about 2-3mins before you fully come to and was simontaneously dreaming about a black widow spider crawling on my sheets(im horrified of any spider larger than a dime btw) and i suppose i was under the same sort of paralysis in this dream but luckily right then the spider got to my face i awoke, and by awoke i mean jumped higher than my username suggest i can.....freaky

evan, we need to work on that eiffel tower before its too late...where is mr. grasper? :(

darkadious, <3

you know what you should do?

you should totally change your avatar to your facebook profile pic. haha!

fuck, then id really become that corny bitch!

evan, we need to work on that eiffel tower before its too late...where is mr. grasper? :(

darkadious, <3

fuck, then id really become that corny bitch!

hey your facebook reveals that you aren't even available for such an arrangement! otherwise me and the grasp master would be all up in that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like DAMN !!!!!!!!!!