superconfessional

please just reply with something good. it can be anything. ANYTHING. just fucking anything. i am so full of hate right now. i wish somebody can figure out what the fuck is wrong with this brain of mine. please, i just need a reason for why i'm such a fucking lunatic.

less the angst,son.

i don't know how for 2 years now i still havent cheated on my partner. we live worlds apart and meet a few times a year and when we meet its for a long period of time but all i know is i need to fap.

NEEDS TO FAP.

im already getting burnt out on school and only about a month and a half in.

im also full of hate all the time and it keeps me from making new friends which keeps me full of hate all the time. vicious cycle! hate is a little comfortable for its familiarity though.

edit: re-gifting is totally awesome and makes me feel good. i think im going to give away my nudies to someone and they'll be stoked for it.

i've never been a regular poster probably because the ex lover is. and i didn't even lurk cus i didn't want to come across one of his posts. but i say what the who! i wanna join the sufu party!

i've never been a regular poster probably because the ex lover is. and i didn't even lurk cus i didn't want to come across one of his posts. but i say what the who! i wanna join the sufu party!

what you working with?

I am pretty sure I won, but it almost came to blows

only in a small number of instances has resorting to fellatio ever secured me victory.

i think you did the right thing.