superconfessional

you should lose your shit and scream at 4 am that he should get up and get dresses becuase you'll both miss your class.

my wife did this to me on a sunday years ago for coming home at 5am from a bachelor party. got up, showered, shaved, got dressed and realized it was sunday morning.

confession/advice to toto

i put toothpaste in a friend's shoe just before he packed up and left back to his home town...didnt find out till he pulled his shoes out of his bag at home.

he swore he'd go "upper deck" on me someday...i live in fear.

so, toto,

if you dont share restrooms, go "upper deck" on him :)

you should lose your shit and scream at 4 am that he should get up and get dresses becuase you'll both miss your class.

my wife did this to me on a sunday years ago for coming home at 5am from a bachelor party. got up, showered, shaved, got dressed and realized it was sunday morning.

hahahaha

+ rep for the kunkette

my wife's friend called her once after her husband went to a bachelor party to ask what she thought about him coming home from a bachelor party, checking to see if she was asleep, and then showering. wife said "not sure, but it doesn't sound good."

she is not a great source of comfort to her friends.

who knows though, homie could have just been showin respek. if i let my bird fly the coop to go have some sweaty beefcake dance all over her, the last thing i wanna smell is sweaty beefcake and martini when she gets in bed shrug

nah son here's what you do.

next time youve got that class together, sleep in again

but

only after having woken up in the middle of the night and taken a shit in his shoes.

actually

just keep him up for an entire night while you demolish some chick you brought home. Then get up for class and tough out the post-sex-time-for-class tiredness and see how he fares. It's like watching a building being demolished in slow motion.

last week when I said no one would miss me if I was gone, I didn't mean on sufu, I meant irl, hehe. I don't have any parents left or many family members at all, for that matter... and sometimes it makes me feel really alone in the world. but everyone is very sweet for their nice posts anyway <3

out of a basket of I believe (by my count) 62 balls, I successfully served in 23.

My ratio is fuckeddddd

good thing I'm only on practice squad right now and won't get bumped up to match worthy when my NCAA shit comes through.

I killed it in doubles the other day in practice though.

fuck the kid they pair me with. He's so bad. He also has no personality and is a robot.