superconfessional

^college sophomore, 20 i guess. was a lifelong goal to bang a 40+ woman. in 8 years, it will be accomplished, but prolly won't be all it's cracked up to be.

This just reminded me of a confessional I might as well add to the thread. At age 18, I lost my virginity to a 40 year old. One of my college professors no less. In a threesome.

My sex life has gone downhill ever since.

forced love.

The best kind. They learn to love it. And if they don't, doesn't matter. She's being forced

That girl i stopped trying to get to know messaged me again tonight. I'm talking with her more and it's really obvious that she's not quite on my level (as pretentious as that sounds). Still seems really cool, but just a bit immature and naive. That's the endearing aspect that draws me to her, but at the same time keeps me away. She's still kinda young and it makes me think of one of those old bob dylan songs and i want to grab her, and run away. We'll each introduce eachother to another side of life, as we make our way towards wherever the road takes us

That girl i stopped trying to get to know messaged me again tonight. I'm talking with her more and it's really obvious that she's not quite on my level (as pretentious as that sounds). Still seems really cool, but just a bit immature and naive. That's the endearing aspect that draws me to her, but at the same time keeps me away. She's still kinda young and it makes me think of one of those old bob dylan songs and i want to grab her, and run away. We'll each introduce eachother to another side of life, as we make our way towards wherever the road takes us

ishackimageoe7.jpg

Everything is new to her. Every movie, artist, book, anything i casually mention she has never heard of but eager to learn. She just discovered soy milk. I think this is a trap. I need to find some trampy girl who smokes after sex, stat!

This just reminded me of a confessional I might as well add to the thread. At age 18, I lost my virginity to a 40 year old. One of my college professors no less. In a threesome.

My sex life has gone downhill ever since.

Man...I'd be a total nervous wreck if my first sexual experience was in a threesome with someone twice my age. I hope you did well for that course at least though.

^ This one girl got really mad/frustrated with me when I late passed everything she showed me/told me..

Yeah, I would too if I was with some girl who said 'late pass' every five seconds in the middle of a conversation…

Yeah, I would too if I was with some girl who said 'late pass' every five seconds in the middle of a conversation…

Obviously it wasn't like that, but she accused me of being elitist (which is probably sufu's fault).

That wasn't even really a confession, I'm just posting since I'm moving out in a few days and I'm that close to 1000 posts.

I suppose that was my confession. :o

v: lol @ cotton. another confession: i never bought into the weezy hype but today I gave him a chance to see what he's all about. I figure since he's dominating the music world I might as well embrace our new petite overlord.

and that line was a standout for me.. kek

Everything is new to her. Every movie, artist, book, anything i casually mention she has never heard of but eager to learn. She just discovered soy milk. I think this is a trap. I need to find some trampy girl who smokes after sex, stat!

yeah but you gotta be able to share things. THere's nothing I hate more than talking to someone that has nothing to share back. I mean, you gotta learn from each other, yes, but I don't wanna be the teacher. I've been with a guy in the past, that used to listen to me with his big bright eyes, with that stupid look on his face, like I was a goddess to him. It's cute, but it doesn't work for too long. Things gotta be more even