superconfessional

Jeep, is the date with the bitch you didn't know how to approach? Good job if so.

And congrats, inaya. Theres nothing more that i hate than a boss who acts like they have the most important job ever, and as if you have some huge fucking responsibility, even though they pay you shit.

nah, different girl. this one is super li, catholic, so I dunno how far I'll get. She's mad cute though.

nah, different girl. this one is super li, catholic, so I dunno how far I'll get. She's mad cute though.

Sounds good, though. Hopefully you luck out. More than half the girls i know who really catholic are freaks. And i say freaks in the best way possible.

You may have to deal with them screaming saints names instead of your name mid-fuck. (8)

im contemplating quitting school...

fuck degrees...i feel as if i can survive and be happy and "successful" without the validation of some shit college

but at the same time ...fuck...i dunno:mad:

don't quit man. If anything, just take time off. Re-evaluate your goals and what you want to learn and do with that knowledge. College is not about validation but about expanding one's consciousness of the ways of the world. I mean, I haven't even been there and I already know I want to be there for a long time. Just give it a breather and regroup with a new thought pattern on what it is you're exactly looking for. It can all be overwhelming at times, but in the end its worth it if you find something that you enjoy.

ps catholic girls are good for freakism...but not much else

I guess... this girl seems just really like innocent, considering she's two years older than me. I've gotten to know her over the summer, she doesn't curse, always reading, wants to be a doctor... she's like sweet and has a bangin bod, but she might be a little too straight. Regardless, I'm happy to go on a date with someone. My summer has been dry as hell on the women front. :\

i think my experience thus far in college has given me time to evaluate and think about the world and for that i feel it has already been a great experience...

i love learning...its my ultimate quest in life...but i dont feel like the information im learning in my major is so valuable though...

ehh ill tough it out for awhile longer... and see what happens

ps...merely joking about the catholic girls...usually once they get out of school and on there own they can be freak-nasty...but in my general experience...most of the catholic girls i know are epic CWG...

and i hate corny white girls

i think my experience thus far in college has given me time to evaluate and think about the world and for that i feel it has already been a great experience...

i love learning...its my ultimate quest in life...but i dont feel like the information im learning in my major is so valuable though...

ehh ill tough it out for awhile longer... and see what happens

ps...merely joking about the catholic girls...usually once they get out of school and on there own they can be freak-nasty...but in my general experience...most of the catholic girls i know are epic CWG...

and i hate corny white girls

word to that. just see where it takes you. Many reasons why I'm going into school undeclared.

she is fairly cwg, but she is smart as hell which I like.

I'm not sure what to feel about ProfMonitoff's video. I wanted to record it myself, and it kind of loses meaning without a setup, and it feels weird to hear someone list a bunch of things that I love.

Still pretty dope tho.

I'm not sure what to feel about ProfMonitoff's video. I wanted to record it myself, and it kind of loses meaning without a setup, and it feels weird to hear someone list a bunch of things that I love.

Still pretty dope tho.

but that beat is so addictive :(:(:(

yea iono man it wasn't my vision, he just kinda went off and made it without my permission, it doesn't include the first verse either, i just feel mad ghostwriter status.. haha :(

but yeah, nothin but love for sufu, so..

haha perhaps.. i don't have the instrumental (i don't think it exists yet), the equipment (mic/studio/software) or the talent (voice/breath control) but I know how it should be executed and stuff.. dahwell

College is not about validation but about expanding one's consciousness of the ways of the world. I mean, I haven't even been there and I already know I want to be there for a long time.

ha. college is about drinking a gross/vast amount of alcohol with some friends and not be judged like they do in the real world.

man... last night was epic

ate some mushrooms after skating... figured that it would take half and hour to an hour to kick in, so i start driving home. about 10 minutes later i can feel it in my jaw... 15 minutes in and im in a chinese drive thru and start shaking and tripping balls. had to have my friend drive and within another 5 minutes i didnt even know where i was. tripped out for a couple hours and decide to go skate... went to the bar... felt on top of the world... get home around 1 and im ready to go to sleep... until i see there is a call on my phone from a number i dont know. it ended up being this girl i had just been talking to my friends about who i hadnt talked to in years... called her back and taked to her for about 15 minutes, and then i couldnt sleep... had so many memories coming back, and realized how much i missed her. realized that this girl was basicly my dream girl... and i need to see her again.

fuck... i didnt get to sleep till about 3. tired as shit right now, and trying to figure out how im going to see this girl again.

Cheep, stop buggin' over GOLDIE and fucking see her again mayne... it's been long enough.

NO STALKER. ;)

during dinner at morton's steakhouse, every time the waiter stopped by our table i'd end up farting (the rancid kind).

later, when he came to take our dishes we made eye contact and he gave me a big, creepy ass smile.

this morning while applying makeup, i accidentally smudged my eyeliner...my first thought was, "ctrl z"

this is not the first time it has happened.

When i'm tired i get my computer and iphone confused and start thrusting my finger at the screen. My laptop doesn't like it :(