superconfessional

just found out a girl i used to smoke with and her boyfriend and father of 2 of her children are into heroin and i suspect she has been for at least 5 months.

her gramps would give them $1,000 a month to make house payments and those havent been made and they just got $5,000 and it was blown on drugs too.

they have 3 kids. im so worried for them (the kids).

i dont know what to do, i dont know where she lives, i dont know her number.

:( fuck.

does she live in westlake

i dont know!!

and no, i dont think shes part of the mother/children heroin drug dealer thing...shes like 23.

lib i like your triple and quadruple posts

they are the bk stackers of supertalk, greasy and satisfying

::desire to backhand increasing:: I proceed to...

::resists the urge to play slap-war::

I have the answer man. I believe that you are not IN love but INfatuated. Which is one-sided and something wholly different: kinda pathetic (and faggy! :P (10) ). I mean that in a blunt and wholly honest way man, I've been there before.

Superconfess ladies, how many desperate guy/gay friends have you played "guru-of-relationships" to? How many have actually gained control over their insecurities and frustrations from it?

hey mas

i was wondering how much you subscribe to the idea of man/woman relationships as power struggles in your real life

somehow you dont strike me as that kind of guy

after getting shredded up by a few bad gfs early on the empowerment of that approach really appealed to me

but after a while i realized that that kind of attitude only results in a mess of womanizing and manipulation

lately ive been trying to regain some of my vulnerability in my relationships with women

i have found the entropy refreshing

but maybe i am just a pussy :o

just found out a girl i used to smoke with and her boyfriend and father of 2 of her children are into heroin and i suspect she has been for at least 5 months.

her gramps would give them $1,000 a month to make house payments and those havent been made and they just got $5,000 and it was blown on drugs too.

they have 3 kids. im so worried for them (the kids).

i dont know what to do, i dont know where she lives, i dont know her number.

:( fuck.

there is nothing you can do other than let them know you are there for them if they need you. that shit is pure evil and unfortunately it is up to the individual to do what needs to be done when they finally decide to give it up...