superconfessional

I keep having a reoccurring nightmare. I don't really know what it means, but I am in some sort of vague city with no discernible boundaries, and the city is being overrun with the living dead. But the scary part is that I never see them. I'm with a group of people and we're listening to the radio about how more and more people are dying and coming back from the dead, and my nightmare tells me they're closing in, but it never happens. It's very Hitchcockian, but I just wake up full of dread as if I'm stuck in a world that never shows us the evil, but we hear about it constantly.

bizarre.

i had never heard the term "cheese artisan" until the other night at dinner when Clopek began a conversation on them. once the wine and cheese was finished he proceeded to smash the bottle over his head. it was quite epic.

I think this is my first confession.

There's this girl at my work who I've just met recently (like 4 days ago.) She's nice and friendly, really geeky though (talks about anime and stuff too much), but overall she seemed like an alright person. She asked me for my online contact info and I gave it to her.

Every time she chats with me, she says the weirdest shit. She keeps talking about hentai and rape. She writes sexual "fanfics" about rape.

She also told me that I'm "cute" and that she would want to keep me in a closet and brush my hair and feed me. She says she thinks of me as her brother, even though I only MET HER FOUR DAYS AGO.

It's really, really weird.