Thanks to everyone who has pre-ordered bybeatle volume one.

Beats is currently buried deep in a mass of cardboard boxes as she moves house but has asked me to pass the message on that production will soon be complete. Then we ship to London and will get the jeans out immediately. We'll keep you updated all the way.

Danny, when are you next at Apartment58? I popped round this lunchtime and the place was shut.

I've got some Flat Heads I'd like hemming.

Thanks

Soi, it is open today. The bar is shut but the shop is open at the back.

If you can't get back I am here on Thursday, Friday and Saturday this week. Bring them in and I'll hem them for free due to your wasted trip.

Edited by Danny @ Rivet & Hide

I'd be up for some of that. Strike while the weather's good!!

Edited by Mr Black

Hi Danny, which days in may will you be open ? Thanks for your recent email replys. Justin.

Hi Justin,

For a couple of weeks in the middle of May we will be absent due to our trip to Japan. I shall be puting more in there for next month but just need to cross refer with Apartment 58s diary to make sure there are no clashs with the other events held there.

If none of the dates suit PM me and I may be able to arrange an appointment there with you outside of the published dates. Thanks.

It has been a busy winter and spring introducing new brands and their great products. The latest one to join us is New York based 3sixteen that has been a personal favourite of mine for some years. I could never leave The Big Apple without a new pair.

What impresses me most about this brand is the effort both Andrew and Johan put into sourcing great denims from Japan that are now custom made. Their core jeans the SL-100x and the ST-100x offer a crispy clean indigo selvedge from Kuroki. I've recently seen how crazy the fades on the Shadow Selvedge can be but this beautiful indigo warp and black weft denim can be dressed up into a pretty smart outfit as can their Double Black No Fade denim which we have also introduced. We also have stocked a range of the double pack tee shirts.

SL-120x Shadow Selvedge

CF042899_zpsce8f0009.jpg

CF042912_zpsd9dcaa8f.jpg

sl-120x_zps92a54eb8.jpg

SL-100x Indigo Selevdge

CF042824_zps77b89215.jpg

CF042817_zps1602edcb.jpg

ST-22x Double Black

CF042837_zps6a085f32.jpg

Lots of new arrivals from The Flat Head.

Last November at the Flat Head show i was blown away by the quality of The Flat Head CW-76W Western Chambray with Indigo embroidery.

The rope-dyed indigo will fade like denim over time. This unique detailing and skill are typical of The Flat Head.

CF042672_zps1a801f2d.jpg

CF042679_zps1ce8bb11.jpg

CF042684_zps6a948871.jpg

The 7113W Chambray

CF042751_zps49e23fb2.jpg

CF042748_zpscf1e6ac2.jpg

http://rivetandhide....-flat-head.html

If you love The Flat Head flannels but could do with some extra length The Flat Head HN-64W Special length Charcoal Flannel is exclusive to Rivet & Hide. It follows the normal work shirt pattern but adds an extra 2" in body length and 3" in the sleeve.

This shirt works well as a summer jacket especially in more northern climates.

CF042774_zps85cd8717.jpg

CF042781_zps1968d7e6.jpg

Great meeting you earlier Danny, you have some great stock.

Anyone in London should pop round to Apt 58. The chance to see (and feel) an array of cool brands before buying is great.

Railcar Fine Goods has a loyal and dedicated customer who has given his Spikes X002 a lot of love and wear. We still have some stock of this limited edition Spikes fit. These images show them at the 18 month mark. Junchi writes blog and you can follow his Railcar updates here:

http://fortalitia-54.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Railcar%20Fine%20Goods

railcar-fine-goods-x002-2-680x450_zps7bfc9de4.jpg

railcar-fine-goods-x002-4-680x450_zps2c679c8a.jpg

railcar-fine-goods-x002-6-680x450_zpsf98500df.jpg

Crosspost from Steel Feather thread:

Last week on a shoot for our new arrivals from The Flat Head & 3sixteen I managed to wrestle Jean-Luc's camera off him and grabbed these shots of his Steel Feathers which had one initial soak and a quick wash after 9 months. This is how you break in a pair of raw jeans.

_JLB6420_zpsb393d321.jpg

_JLB6417_zpsaa2cfb01.jpg

_JLB6359_zpsb614a071.jpg

_JLB6431_zps43536d65.jpg

_JLB6426_zpsd904963c.jpg

_JLB6370_zps57f343ef.jpg

_JLB6387_zpsd2e661d3.jpg

_JLB6393_zpsc9ded04f.jpg

Exclusive to Rivet & Hide

http://rivetandhide....-0121-jean.html

hi danny, any word on ladies cuts?

I'll be getting 3sixteen 77 & 99 BSP in a few weeks. Need to check with Andrew on the schedule. I want to bring in a Railcar Viper fit too at some point but no fixed schedule as yet.

Be good to get some heads up on this on here or via pm to gauge demand.

Crosspost from Steel Feather thread:

Last week on a shoot for our new arrivals from The Flat Head & 3sixteen I managed to wrestle Jean-Luc's camera off him and grabbed these shots of his Steel Feathers which had one initial soak and a quick wash after 9 months. This is how you break in a pair of raw jeans.

Exclusive to Rivet & Hide

http://rivetandhide....-0121-jean.html

I had the pleasure of seeing these jeans in person at the Gosport Chain Stitch Massacre and as great as these photos are, pictures can never do well-worn denim justice. This is a beautifully worn pair of jeans with so much life still in it.

We will celebrate our last week of the Rivet & Hide pop-up shop at Apartment 58 this week.

When we close at 4.30pm on Saturday we shall be moving all our stock and entire operations to our new showroom on Heathman's Road very close to Parson's Green Underground station in the Fulham area of London.

We will run our online sales from here but from Monday 6th May you'll be able to make appointments to visit from 1000 to 1900 Monday-Friday and 1000-1700 weekends.

You'll find us on the 3rd floor at 21 Heathman's Road, Unit G, London SW6 4TJ. Next to the Bikram Yoga studio.

Thank you to all our customers who have supported Rivet & Hide so far and enabled us to take it to the next level. We really appreciate it. Long may it continue!!

IMG_1816b_zps983fd757.jpg

IMG_1835b_zps6ea8b569.jpg

IMG_1854b_zpse11946b6.jpg

IMG_1843_zps732d1ce0.jpg