Our first delivery from Pure Blue Japan is currently airborne from Osaka and due for delivery on Monday 8th.

Our first items will be the X005, X011 and X013 jeans.

The X012 due late June.

The following week we will receive a special edition The Flat Head Heavy Flannel work shirt based on the HN-64W in black check.

The main body will be 2" longer and the sleeves 3" compared to the original design. The chest and shoulder measurements will be the same. They will be available in sizes 38-40-42-44 (No larger sizes were made) The chest measurements should run true to tagged size but, as always, full size charts will be up once they arrive.

Edited by Danny @ Rivet & Hide

We'll be there next week for sure. Possible start day this coming Saturday.

The first couple of weeks will be minus the "shop" furniture but I'll have the stock there and a changing room.

Danny, looking forward to it.

I have a new pair of TFH that may need hemming (after they've settled I'll know), I'll endeavour to bring them in. If not, I'll no doubt stop by anyway for coffee and beer...

Danny, looking forward to it.

I have a new pair of TFH that may need hemming (after they've settled I'll know), I'll endeavour to bring them in. If not, I'll no doubt stop by anyway for coffee and beer...

I'm just off to APT58 now for a meeting and should confirm the first set of dates there very soon. Look forward wo meeting you and we can hem your TFH.

Rivet & Hide now shares a retail space at Apartment 58. In their own words this is " a non-static, evolving, organic space hosting ideas and people"

This is a permanent pop-up shop that compliments our online store. We adjust our dates to accommodate a wide range of events that take place there.

You will find us at the rear of the ground floor area. There is a bar where you can buy great coffee roasted locally or get in the mood with an Asahi beer from Japan and come over and check out the apparel or just chat denim.

Apartment 58 is located at 101 New Oxford Street, London WC1, below Centre Point and adjacent to Tottenham Court Road tube station.

We will be there on the following dates between 1130 & 1630.

Wednesday April 10th Tuesday April 16th Tuesday April 23rd

Thursday April 11th Thursday April 18th Thursday April 25th

Friday April 12th Friday April 19th Friday April 26th

Saturday April 13th Saturday April 20th Saturday April 27th

Further dates will be published soon

homepage-newmock-4_zpsd62c0c88.jpg

PBJ - the Pure Blue Japan group - represents one of those brands that has always ventured beyond certain comfort zones. Their experimental and revolutionary approach in terms of material and colour makes them one of the most outstanding Japanese brands. Their jeans are ranging from traditional to modern - and the indigo covers every shade from light natural to super extreme purple.

Their denims are truly rare. Special single looms are calibrated especially for their production to create the slub on their signature 14 ounce denim which is used on the X005 and X013.

Their jeans can be dressed up with their crispy rich blue denim and cool, understated "shoai" back pocket emblem. The symbol of the natural indigo leaf which inspires their entire collection. If you prefer to wear them hard, and trash a pair, fades don't get much better than this.

Now available to at Apartment 58 our Central London pop-up store

X011

CF040944_zps5a9a35e8.jpg

CF040950_zps1f7ea1bd.jpg

CF041086_zps3dad6b34.jpg

X005

CF040732_zpsb069cee1.jpg

CF040763_zpsdc281d5c.jpg

CF041157_zps2b3c920e.jpg

X013

CF040899_zpse5ec4d3a.jpg

CF040892_zpsc877e8c0.jpg

CF041086_zps012c744a.jpg

How much do you charge for hemming jeans that weren't bought from you? I have some PBJ jeans that I've been meaning to get done for about 2 years...

£15. If you're in London you can always drop them off at our pop up store at Apartment 58 next to Centre Point. If not send them to our mailing address at 28 Old Brompton Road ( on website) Return postage is charged at £5 in the Uk.

£15. If you're in London you can always drop them off at our pop up store at Apartment 58 next to Centre Point. If not send them to our mailing address at 28 Old Brompton Road ( on website) Return postage is charged at £5 in the Uk.

I'll pop in - good excuse to check out the store!

Rivet & Hide pop-up's first Saturday today . Come and see us and the full range at Apartment 58, 101 New Oxford Street, London WC1.

Next to Tottenham Court Road tube on the Eastern edge of Soho.

1230 -1630

Danny, four weeks from today, you ready to party?

Popped in yesterday. They have some really, REALLY, nice stuff.

I only took some jeans in to get chainstitched and promised myself I wouldn't start looking at new jeans, but have pretty much settled on the PBJ 013 as my next pair.

These belts are lovely too...

http://rivetandhide....ull-buckle.html

Popped in yesterday. They have some really, REALLY, nice stuff.

I only took some jeans in to get chainstitched and promised myself I wouldn't start looking at new jeans, but have pretty much settled on the PBJ 013 as my next pair.

These belts are lovely too...

http://rivetandhide....ull-buckle.html

Thanks. Your jeans are ready for collection at Apartment 58 whenever you wish to collect them

We have stocks of the Hiut Denim Slim and Regular original fit. We have reduced them by £60 to £170 (215€ or $270)

The denim is a 14 oz sanforized selvedge from Kuroki. Being a big fan of Kuroki and Hiut's fits they are one of my favorite ever jeans.

cf030482_3_zpsad6595ad.jpg

hiut-jeans-detail-03_zps2d962ccf.jpg

hiut-jeans-detail-06_zpsc48daec7.jpg

Just picked up on this thread again. I work round the corner so may pop in at lunchtime for a nose around. You open today?