We have just added 2 wallets and a wallet chain to our collection of goods from Obbi Good Label.

The OGL Brave Mid-Wallets in Horween CXL are tapered to fit into a back pocket so that the edge does not rip the denim.

It also makes it more comfortable to carry when seated. They are designed so that with wear the edges will close like a clam shell.

They come in the beautiful Horween CXL pull up leathers in either burgundy or blue cavalier.

The wallets are crafted by the master craftsmen at Obbi Good Label.

The design itself is inspired by the ancient silver taels, a Far-Eastern weight used in trade for measurements and currency exchange.Horween pull up leather is naturally stretchy so Veg-tanned leather is used for the card and money slots. They measure 5.5" x 3.8".

OGLmidwallets4_zps8f506203.jpg

OGLmidbravecavalier2_zpsa6c40832.jpg

OGLmidbravecavalier6_zps711f5d3b.jpg

OGLmidburgundy5_zpsbbfa3d2d.jpg

OGLmidburgundy6_zpse5f8b49e.jpg

http://rivetandhide.com/brands/obbi-good-label/ogl-brave-mid-wallet-horween-cxl.html

The Condor Short Wallet is a classic Obbi Good Label design. They come in Black & London Tan.

The snap is inspired by the eagle's feather itself as in Native American culture the Condor symbolises the month of April when this leather brand launched onto the leather goods scene back in 2007.

The veg-tanned leathers are extremely durable; known for their ageing properties they will develop an appealing patina with use. Oiling or greasing the from time to time will darken the leather.

Edited by Danny @ Rivet & Hide

When we introduced The Flat Head 3002 in April only a few sizes were available. A new run of these was just completed in Okayama and we now have all sizes 29w-38w in stock. This is a slim tapered fit made with the trademark Pioneer Series selvedge denim.

The T shirt worn by Connor is the twin pack Jersey knit from 3sixteen.

CF042717_zpsff8b08dc.jpg

CF042728_zps82a145c3.jpg

CF042738_zps72fc4285.jpg

http://rivetandhide.com/brands/the-flat-head/the-flat-head-3002-jean.html#cm

Really happy to introduce UES from Japan with their heavy selvedge flannels custom woven on shuttle looms in Okayama.

I have been talking to owner and designer Chuji Matsumoto for almost a year and helped him develop some larger sizes for the western customer.The fabrics are brushed on the inside making them warm and comfortable to wear. This brand has a zen like balance of excellent craftsmanship and timeless designs.

Red/Navy Check Flannel

UESrednavy5_zps22d4ddb7.jpg

UESrednavy2_zps566deeb5.jpg

UESredcheck12_zps08c55374.jpg

http://rivetandhide.com/brands/ues/ues-blue-check-selvedge-flannel-755.html

Blue Check Flannel

uesblue1_zps17e58c35.jpg

uesblue3_zpsc5b63485.jpg

UESbluecheck5_zps16906b23.jpg

http://rivetandhide.com/brands/ues/ues-blue-check-selvedge-flannel.html

Presenting a new shirt from Real Japan Blues, sister company of The Flat Head.

This Shadow Diamond western shirt is 65% cotton and 35% rayon. The fabric is selvedge and, as always, custom made. They come with distinctive acorn shaped pockets. It has slightly larger proportions than their usual shirts which could make it a deal breaker for some customers.

RJBdiamondOmbre8_zps02203515.jpg

RJBdiamondOmbre10_zpsbf1d9c67.jpg

RJBdiamondOmbre9_zpsd82f5a10.jpg

http://rivetandhide.com/brands/rjb/real-japan-blues-diamond-ombrer-shirt.html

We have also received these border socks from The Flat Head. Made of New Zealand merino wool.

In Red, Blue or Green. Shoes sizes 7-11

TFHbordersocks1_zps8a9f864c.jpg

TFHbordersocks4_zps243d2859.jpg

http://rivetandhide.com/brands/the-flat-head/tfh-merino-wool-border-socks.html

are there any more size 28's in the by beatle volume one out there? 

Yes, in actual fact this on this run the 28s became a 29 so check the size chart as they could well work for you.

Some times there are slight variations so I can check the ones i have and find the smallest amongst the 29w stock.

Email or pm me if you need any help [email protected]

i need a 28 unfortunately, i know R & H had a couple pairs of 28's when they first went up, now I do not see that size as selectable for purchase. the 29 specs you have listed are going to be too big in the upper thigh for me.... I would need one of the couple pairs of 28's that you originally had.....

^604...

A size 29 with a 10.75" Thigh is 0.5"smaller than the size 30 with a 11.25" thigh.

After that the thigh only increases by 0.25" on each model.

I would think that the size 28 would only be 0.25-0.5" different. This small difference will be affected more by how (hot) you soak them and how tight they are initially than by the tiny difference in thigh width.

What I'm trying to say is that the 29 will (almost) definitely fit, if you hot soak them anyway.

I've tried these in my usual tag size (32) and found them very snug.

For me I would size up one to achieve a good post soak fit - this is my preference.

Get the 29 while you can - and then feel very pleased with yourself.

They're awesome jeans!

i need a 28 unfortunately, i know R & H had a couple pairs of 28's when they first went up, now I do not see that size as selectable for purchase. the 29 specs you have listed are going to be too big in the upper thigh for me.... I would need one of the couple pairs of 28's that you originally had.....

Check your PMs

The UES shirts look really nice.  The fabric is very similar to the kinds of pattern used on Five Brother work shirts, as well as FH Glory Park shirts, it is definitely vintage-inspired.  As everyone and their mom knows I'm not the world's biggest fan of work shirts, I like how these are a neutral sort of design. 

Is the inside placket selvage too?  FH shirts have totally spoiled me for details like the selvage placket and hem gussets.

Edited by Cold Summer

The UES shirts look really nice.  The fabric is very similar to the kinds of pattern used on Five Brother work shirts, as well as FH Glory Park shirts, it is definitely vintage-inspired.  As everyone and their mom knows I'm not the world's biggest fan of work shirts, I like how these are a neutral sort of design. 

Is the inside placket selvage too?  FH shirts have totally spoiled me for details like the selvage placket and hem gussets.

Furthermore, they fit really well. Slightly more regular than TFH but not at all boxy. On the slim but forgiving side.

The gusset straps are selvedge.

The latest shirt from Indigofera arrived. It is a selvedge flannel woven in Japan. It is a sulphur black and red check.

When I was in Stockholm meeting Mats, Kari, & Pontus at their showroom a couple of weeks ago I was enthusing about the generous proportions of their garments. Mats said "We make clothes for MEN". This made me laugh but it is certainly true that in the Norris Flannel you have a great fabric from Japan to fit chest sizes from 43" to 50" with sleeve lengths to match.

What I like about Indigofera is their dedication to making beautiful fabrics. They love selvedge as well as non-selvedge. It is the texture, design and quality that is first and foremost for these guys. In this case the flannel has a red selvedge line.

IndigoferaNorris1b_zps46cd2a7b.jpg

IndigoferaNorris3_zps9d5eb3b4.jpg

IndigoferaNorris8_zps0bedf6f6.jpg

IndigoferaNorris11_zpsc561e7e5.jpg

http://rivetandhide.com/brands/indigofera/indigofera-norris-selvedge-flannel-dark-light-indigo-1.html

We also received the Woad Dyed Knit Cap from Indigofera

indigoferacap1_zps78ae2431.jpg

http://rivetandhide.com/brands/indigofera/indigofera-woad-dye-knit-cap.html