Ukeno wanted to try out the  bybeatle volume one jeans. These images are now uploaded on the product page.

CF044317_zps607f41b7.jpg

CF044325_zps2400f827.jpg

CF044340_zps8ab2cd9e.jpg

The light was so bad that I'm including this to show the true deep indigo of this denim that has been dipped 24 times.

BB2_zpsebdb0f35.jpg

http://rivetandhide.com/index.php/brands/bybeatle.html

Edited by Danny @ Rivet & Hide

I was checking out the measurements for the large and they seem to fit closer to an XL if I'm not mistaken?

They have a generous chest measurement but I would not call them an XL due to their length and shoulder width. It is a size 4 but this is a new size for PBJ to suit the western market. I have translated 3 to a medium and 4 to a large.

Ukeno is modelling a L. He is an inch taller than me and the same weight. 182cm and 178 kg.

Love the R&H shirt Danny, don't see them stocked though. Going to be up soon, or am I not clicking the right spots?

I only have a few large ones left. They are not on the site. If a large is what you're after pm me.

x post from HWDC Thread

HC-SF-118 

ByBeatle Vol.1 Size 29

After initial soak with warm water.

Thanks Beatle for sizing advise.    :)

p5qy.jpg

d62m.jpg

8n1n.jpg

v2yg.jpg

zcdj.jpg

Edited by masamune

Danny @ Rivet&Hide was kind enough to let me try on the by Beatle Vol 1 this week.

My 2 Cents.....

They really are a special jean. An unusual cut for me as the taper is quite sharp but having worn them and seen the pictures i was very impressed.

The denim has the characteristics of being strong without being uncomfortable (this pair was raw). It had some lovely irregularities too it and didn't seem as heavy as I thought an 18oz would - Just right.

The cut was spot on for me - I'm a slim medium build. Detailing is of cousre immense too.

I wouldn't hesitate in ordering these if anyone is unsure. Make sure to size as advised. And they'll fit beautifully. You will be very well rewarded for investing in these jeans.

One for my buy list (soon) for sure.

Congratulations Beatle on actually realising you vision when designing these.

Very Nice. Many thumbs up! :) :)

U.

On our recent trip to Japan we went straight for this border flannel in the Pure Blue Japan store.

Apart from it's unique simplicity the combed flannel is ultra soft on the skin. The indigo leaf "shoai" emblem is woven discreetly into the side of the shirt.

borderflannel6_zps70347712.jpg

borderflannel5_zpsf4d6946a.jpg

borderflannel7_zpsec1ce39e.jpg

http://rivetandhide.com/brands/pure-blue-japan/pure-blue-japan-border-flannel.html

Iron Heart, the renowned heavy weight denim brand from Japan, is available at select stores in some of the worlds greatest cities but until now not in London. We have put that right.

We are now selling a selection of Iron Heart's core range at our London workshop.We do not retail this brand online.

You are able to view all the garments available on our website including images, size availability, and size charts in the normal way.

http://rivetandhide.com/index.php/brands/iron-heart.html

Make an appointment at our workshop via [email protected]

Now available:

IH-634s

CF044219_zps78fe4669.jpg

CF044230_zps7df89b01.jpg

[/url]

IHXB01 Beatle Buster indigo

CF044268_zpsaf74349d.jpg

CF044277_zps0582f5cb.jpg

IHXB01sbg Beatle Buster black

CF044309_zpsb95b9884.jpg

CF044311_zps6142cbb4.jpg

IHSH-33 black

CF044187_zps15a9b17a.jpg

CF044194_zps00650616.jpg

http://rivetandhide.com/index.php/brands/iron-heart.html

On our recent trip to Japan we went straight for this border flannel in the Pure Blue Japan store.

Apart from it's unique simplicity the combed flannel is ultra soft on the skin. The indigo leaf "shoai" emblem is woven discreetly into the side of the shirt.

borderflannel6_zps70347712.jpg

borderflannel5_zpsf4d6946a.jpg

borderflannel7_zpsec1ce39e.jpg

http://rivetandhide.com/brands/pure-blue-japan/pure-blue-japan-border-flannel.html

be trying this on soon!

Way distance notice Danny, but I am in London for a few days at the end of August (26th to 29th). I'll drop you a line closer to the time to see if you're free for lunch (beer).

Join us for cold beer, raw denim, fresh garments, and pleasant company for the Bybeatle Volume One launch party on Sunday 30th June 2-6pm at the Rivet & Hide workshop at Parson's Green,London.

Sunday 30th will also be an open day at the workshop from 1200 until 1800.

We will announce the winner of the raffle to win a pair of volume one jeans at 2pm.

bybeatlelaunch3_zps010ae955.jpg

Introducing the Bybeatle Volume One Okayama Blues Ltd Slim Fit T.

100% cotton and screen printed by Jimmyc/Double XX Texas.

To celebrate the launch of Bybeatle Volume one at tomorrows party a T shirt will be included in any purchase of the jeans at our London workshop today and tomorrow and online until 0600 GMT Monday July 1st

IMG_2432_zps82c3edab.jpg

IMG_2442b_zps2c11cdc0.jpg

http://rivetandhide.com/index.php/brands/bybeatle.html