And word from Japan !

Bybeatle Volume One is boxed up and ready for UPS pick up!

Thanks again for your patience guys, seriously means the world to me. It's such an adventure going into the field of production, so many things that can happen and learning how to deal with them without going completely bonkers truly is a challenge.

Your support made it possible...

Just arrived is a restock of our own bridle leather belts. The leather comes from the south west of England. The site in Devon has been making leathers since Roman times. This is heritage on steroids. We have introduced the oak bark London tan to accompany the deep burgundy Australian nut. Both are available in two prong belts. The logo cannot be seen when worn.

The 2 prong nickel buckle Australian nut belt is also available in Large for jean sizes 36w - 40w.

SPECIAL OFFER for one week only until June 8th. We will include a belt of your choice on any purchases over a Sterling value of £275. Join us at our open day at our London workshop Saturday June 1st, by appointment any day next week, or visit us online.

IMG_2045b_zpsf9d636c8.jpg

IMG_2032b_zps21ce1fd4.jpg

http://rivetandhide.com/index.php/brands/rivet-and-hide.html

Edited by Danny @ Rivet & Hide

I love how that second belt looks, it's really distinct from a lot of the stuff posted on here and has a look that's modern yet classic. The price isn't bad either, considering this is nice English leather and craftsmanship. 

Hey Danny - any idea if you'll be restocking the 3sixteen ST100 in a 31? 

Is the fit vastly different to the straight leg version?

Really starting to warm to those jeans... 

Hi, Yes the order is in and due very soon. I'll blow the trumpets when they arrive as I have had plenty of enquiries about them. Good choice.

I want to share my excellent experience buing from R&H. Bought weeks a go a pair of flat heads, I choose wrong the size but no problem, Danny changed it so quick. Perfect service, very quick shipping and excellent Pre-Service. Danny reply to the emails so quick and he even speaks spanish!

Ok so after a lot of hard work by Beatle, a few sleepless nights for both of us, a fair dose of lost in translation and a helluva lot of fun and satisfaction the Bybeatle Volume One 17 oz. jeans arrived this week.

First off I want to thank everyone from Indonesia, North America to distant parts of Europe for their preorders and patience for its delivery. I wanted to ship them out really fast after a mammoth hemming session by Junior. We just increased UPS profits to get most of them to you in less than 24 hours but I did not want you to wait an hour longer than necessary.

EJkoEqOmHdcBlN8DePRaOFGcNUP6Zzj-hwuI0CxV

Ok so here's the little secret between us. Beatle naturally ordered the sample pair for herself in size 29. Robin who modelled them back in March normally wears a size 32. So they were a pretty snug fit on him. We were in fits of laughter as Beatle managed to get the top button done up on him as he lay flat out on the tracks.

Gg78RdNWTesN4gnROnEkceyCy-3jyG2ER8I_RilI

So yesterday Beatle came up to London to check out the production and we asked Connor to pop in and we took some new shots of the jeans on him. I have added them to the product page along side the railway images. Connor is wearing size 32 TTS and is a similar height and weight to Robin (183cm 75kg)

FFPCsJi9KNzYzpIJwN721VU0y39GDVK8k2_765AP

VqPXl9i7hlkpgItXP4DohVstsOyZXf6G5QAAGzXT

EcWXew6WW4ZUliPXCSZjJiS8V5rusij5ElNEl3nH

ucse1u7ybaq0UWD1-svZ1LnQXH9WXw3RKs0sVCZ4

-Modern mid-rise slim fit with strong taper
-17 oz. raw/unsanforized Japanese red-line Selvedge denim
-10 oz. 100% cotton twill hickoree pocket bags
-Half-lined back pockets
-UEJ polycore threads
-Reinforced crotch detail
-Selvedge line coin pocket
-Doughnut Buttons
-Hidden Rivets in copper
-Embossed cowhide natural tan leather patch
-Crafted in Japan

Beatle's sample pair now 3 months old got some attention from the camera too

OK0V32hQtJjuzdBhq_cZQ3UM1KLeRixNNf7iMVUx

xaOSfwrYAB0eb_ubhwSs2PoT15ousIJ3W63D-n6-

y54T9nSQSaYwL0ToaeDL22VHsi7hUni82473ImbB

Neil popped in to pick up his volume one jeans whilst Beatle was here. He's been wearing selvedge denim for 27 years going back to days when you really had to look hard for it.

gAYO7DaufMdjB0X76rBSpnuuSkM34wr7EFV7yGbD

All welcome to celebrate the launch of Bybeatle Volume One at the OKAYAMA BLUES Party at Rivet & Hide's workshop in London on Sunday 30th June 2-6pm.

http://rivetandhide.com/brands/bybeatle/bybeatle-volume-one-jeans-preorder.html

thanks for your kind words...Vinnie - a pleasure meeting you, thought you would gin - soak them..

gardenginspaces / pattern making is so expensive, so nope, no plans right now for a straight or regular fit I'm afraid.. :ph34r:

Just received my jeans today. Mine has traveled half the globe. 

Japan --> UK --> Germany --> China --> Singapore --> Indonesia

Anyway, love the fabric. The cut is perfect for my built. The sizing is a tad smaller than I thought but Its okay. (Thanks for the flasher Beatle & Danny)

I will post some pics later after soaking it with warm water.

The only thing left to do: WEAR TO PULP!

An update on my end, I received the bybeatle jawns basically overnight from Danny. I was very impressed with the speed of delivery. Unfortunately, I ended up needing to size up one. Danny could not have been more helpful and gracious during our discussion on sizing. He went above and beyond great customer service. Truthfully, it never felt like I was a customer, it felt like discussing denim with a friend who had nothing but my best interest at heart.

I know a lot of folks here are a bit price sensitive. You cannot buy the passion and commitment Danny has for Rivet and Hide, quality denim and customer service. Top notch.

Now, the jeans, my goodness. The fabric is incredible. There is a subtle vertical slub to it. There appeared to be some nepping, perhaps not intentional, but gorgeous. The hardware seems to have a little black brushed finish that should fade to expose the copper over time. The pocket bags are one of my favorite parts that nobody else will need to see for me to appreciate.

My size-up is out for delivery now after leaving London Monday. I'm so excited to get the soak finished and get some pics up. For everyone on the fence about copping, take the plunge.

Thank you Beatle. Thank you Danny.

Thank you Jared. I am seriously happy to hear that you love the jeans - it was indeed the texture of the denim that convinced me to pick this one for volume one. I can´t wait to see your fit pictures, and yes, the cox doghnut buttons as well as the rivets are meant to develop some nice patina over the years and washes, an authentic feature that we all admire. I can only second all your kind words about Danny - Rivet and Hide is truly delivering a sublime customer service and provides all the help needed.

We have just received some new arrivals from Pure Blue Japan.

For those of you who love their denim but cannot handle their slimmer cuts then the X003 regular fit is a great option with a straight silhouette and generous thigh measurements. It comes in their signature 14 oz. super slubby denim which is much admired.

We also received their indigo tees. The fabric has great texture and will fade like denim.

Thank you to Ukeno for his modelling services. We battled an unscheduled eclipse of the sun yesterday. Good old English summer weather.

X003

CF044092_zps9e7a95a3.jpg

CF044096_zpsb40eb2a1.jpg

http://rivetandhide.com/brands/pure-blue-japan/pure-blue-japan-x003-regular-fit-jean.html

Indigo Tee V neck

CF044115_zps8408072b.jpg

CF044123_zps491a61a5.jpg

http://rivetandhide.com/brands/pure-blue-japan/pure-blue-japan-indigo-dyed-v-neck-t-shirt.html

Indigo T Round neck

CF044131_zps219cdbb4.jpg

http://rivetandhide.com/brands/pure-blue-japan/pure-blue-japan-indigo-dyed-v-neck-t-shirt-640.html