We're really pleased SuFu members are coming along to the launch party on October 26th. Amazed too that some of you are going to travel quite far for the event. Although we cannot relocate the entire stock to Kaffeine for the evening if there is any item anyone wishes to try on then let me know via email and we'll bring those sizes down for you. [email protected]

Edited by Danny @ Rivet & Hide

Ah bugger. Won't be able to make it after all. 'er indoors has booked us a few days away in the lake District with an early start on Sat am. Will have to get home & packed.

Was looking forward to putting faces to names.

I had a great time at the launch party, Danny. Thanks for throwing it, and getting people together. It was a great opportunity to meet with some fellow denim heads, and share knowledge and passion. Hopefully there'll be more occasions like this.

It's a shame I didn't manage to get around to talking with everyone, as there were so many people attending. Was a lovely mood to it, and a great setting. I really hope people snapped a few pictures to share as I never got the chance to do any myself, being captivated in deep denim discussions with all these enthusiastic people.

Kind Regards

Anders Helseth

A big thank you to everyone who came and showing your support. It was a pleasure to meet you.

It was great the way that those who arrived on their own were made to feel welcome by everyone else and getting along. It was such a chilled out & relaxed night and I was surprised at how many of you turned up. As well as Anders from Norway some of you came from Stonehenge (so cool), the south coast and the Midlands. It was heartening to witness how enthusiastic everyone was once they had the chance to see and touch the jeans, shirts and other garments and accessories on display.

I'll have some photos of the evening by Monday and post them in the thread. Thanks again, everyone. I thought the hangover would be much worse.

Great night, thanks Danny, really good to meet you and your team, great to see old friends and make new ones. Particularly enjoyed seeing all the products in person, very impressed with the Steel Feather 21oz (would love to see some of these entered into the next HWDC), and the RJB houndstooth shirts.

Meeting Surrealizm was great, his passion for quality denim was obvious, and apparently I am a Viking :D

Thanks for sharing the pics Mega! Can't wait for a second R&H party. I think London needs more denim get-togethers.

Also, thanks to everyone for the support and comments on my jeans, and I've really taken it to heart. I'm motivated more than ever :)

Anders

I just wanted to check in say Thanks again to Rivet & Hide for a great Party on Friday.

It was really good to meet so many friendly, knowledgeable and enthusiastic people. The atmosphere was Brilliant and the Drinks from the Kaffeine Guys were spot on. I did not sleep well that night! ;)

Im already looking forward to another meet like this - just need to make them more regular in my opinion!

As an (important) side note...The quality of the Jeans and Shirting on display was impeccable - the evening really proved to me just how much you can tell about the detailing of these clothes from actually handling them. Far beyond being just well made.

The RJB Dogs tooth shirt was a favourite as were Anders (thoroughly Nice Chap) Steel Feathers.

Thanks again to Danny and Junior.

U.

Edited by UkeNo